Mysticgotjokes (youtuber)

ThatBish95

Superior Member
Media
So heads up for anyone who’s gonna buy his onlyfans. Not only is $25 too expensive, but he’s constantly posting pictures and videos in the private chat for more money. Like bruhhh, what’s the point of paying $25 if all the good stuff is gonna be for-pay in the chat? Thank you for coming to my rant :emoji_weary::emoji_joy:

Reactions: chap1590

Caliblk22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So heads up for anyone who’s gonna buy his onlyfans. Not only is $25 too expensive, but he’s constantly posting pictures and videos in the private chat for more money. Like bruhhh, what’s the point of paying $25 if all the good stuff is gonna be for-pay in the chat? Thank you for coming to my rant :emoji_weary::emoji_joy:

youtuber Beez is doing the same shit.

whateverboy72

Admired Member
Media
I figured he wouldn’t post anything good. Nobody wants to see girl on girl stuff on there or more risqué versions of his YouTube stuff. Majority of people subscribing are gay men, not women, regardless of whether you’re a straight guy or not. He needs to realize that and focus on content around himself and not random women he knows. That’s definitely not worth $25.

whateverboy72

Admired Member
Media
Wow. I just did the math. It’s $1 for every 2.5 seconds of that video. Now, I don’t know how much of a cut OnlyFans takes for themselves but that’s a lot of money per footage. That’s also locked behind his $25/month subscription pay wall so you’re paying that on top of that. You could buy a 10-20 minute video from a premium adult site for like $9.99 (give or take who you’re buying from, etc.) and that’s something that they’ve had to pay performers for, shelled out money for lighting, editing, etc., while he is using his phone or a camera to shoot stuff himself. Not to mention, it’s HIS OnlyFans, not a couple page. People subscribing want to see HIM, not some random woman’s vagina fingered. A complete waste of money and rip off.

ThatBish95

Superior Member
Media
I was gonna post the same thing! I think he’s lost his mind at this point. Atleast the other girl he posted has a free Onlyfans and she sends videos that cost. I feel like that makes more sense.

whateverboy72

Admired Member
Media
I don’t understand his confusion. “Idk why you wanna see me naked bruh”? Because it is YOUR account and in YOUR name with YOUR picture attached. People subscribing would assume they are getting content featuring YOU. The even crazier part is that he’s featuring people of the opposite sex on there. Like who’s signing up for a guy and wants to see stuff featuring a woman? People want to see content featuring the person who is running the account. Don’t claim it’s yours if you’re not doing anything but curating the content. Why do they even need him? These women could open their own account and make their own money without having to give him a cut. Just beyond stupid.

Reactions: tomboy91 and Ybb

Caliblk22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried posting a comment on his onlyfans but it wouldn’t let me i also can’t dm him in message does that mean he blocked me lol am confused cause i still see his content

yes he blocked you from commenting lol. He full of shit.

what has he post on there? has he fingered, jack or sucked a tit...

Lester81

Superior Member
Media
View attachment 16087341 He pretty much said he never going to be naked on his onlyfans also I guess he forgot bi people exist
yeah hes straight - his brain is wired one way .... waste of time trying to explain to him HOW he could make MORE money if he expanded his horizons a little ...