Myth busting

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wanted to open a new thread where we can discuss the validity of some popular beliefs with regards to sex. You may write your own myth/nonmyth after you've answered.

1. If you fuck her/him right, she/he will always come back for more

Myth or NOT

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on his/her personality and priorities.

Btw please no more myth regarding the corelation between race and penis size, we already have enough of those threads.

D

deleted110426

Wanted to open a new thread where we can discuss the validity of some popular beliefs with regards to sex. You may write your own myth/nonmyth after you've answered.

Myth or NOT

I always wondered the same thing. My ex of 4 yrs ago thats now engaged still comes around. :confused: :confused:

MatyMatt

1st Like
Media
i had a red head who was crazy in bed. She also gave me one of my best reactions to my size when she first saw my dick.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SHRIMP AND MANGO SKEWERS WITH GUAVA-LIME GLAZE

103616.jpg

Colossal shrimp make a stunning presentation, but jumbo shrimp will also be pretty.

3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
18 uncooked colossal shrimp or 36 jumbo shrimp (about 2 pounds), peeled, tails left intact, deveined
2 red bell peppers, each cut into 12 pieces
2 firm but ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted, each cut into 12 wedges
6 12-inch bamboo skewers (for colossal shrimp) or twelve 12-inch bamboo skewers (for jumbo shrimp), soaked in water 30 minutes, drained

Guava-Lime Glaze

Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Mix first 4 ingredients in large bowl. Add shrimp, bell peppers and mangoes; toss to coat. Alternate bell pepper, mango and 3 colossal shrimp on each of 6 skewers, or alternate bell pepper, mango and 3 jumbo shrimp on each of 12 skewers. (Can be prepared 4 hours ahead. Cover and chill.)

Grill shrimp until cooked through, brushing with glaze during last 2 minutes, cooking colossal shrimp about 4 minutes per side and jumbo shrimp about 3 minutes per side.

Makes 6 servings.

Bon Appétit
July 2000
Chris Schlesinger

Epicurious.com © CondéNet, Inc. All rights reserved.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Wish I had something to say, the only pussy I've fucked was virgin. They could barely take my cock, made me stop after a few minutes. It sucked.

Think_Kink I've heard that women are morelikely to have multiple orgasm with an uncircumcised man than a circumcised one, specifically when there is no condom.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something must be right. When my now wife first saw my dick, she said in a very loud voice, "I want that....all of it... in my right now!". She is still that way after many, many sex sessions latter. She'd screw my nuts off if I let her.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Myth or NOT

TOTALLY TRUE

Esp for girls with limited orgasm experience. If you coax them into their first screaming, clutchy, messy, squirty ejaculation (and make sure they're not embarrassed about it), then you'll be expected to do repeat performances-- usually a lot of late night booty calls!

After reminding the girls that great orgasms have nothing to do with my big dick, I encourage them to be more pro-active in bed and tell their uninformed, selfish boyfriends to get down to business and take care of their needs, too!

D

deleted110426

TOTALLY TRUE

Esp for girls with limited orgasm experience. If you coax them into their first screaming, clutchy, messy, squirty ejaculation (and make sure they're not embarrassed about it), then you'll be expected to do repeat performances-- usually a lot of late night booty calls!

After reminding the girls that great orgasms have nothing to do with my big dick, I encourage them to be more pro-active in bed and tell their uninformed, selfish boyfriends to get down to business and take care of their needs, too!

All thats crazy true w/my situation. All you said above was what had happened w/me and my ex. The whole screaming clutching messy orgasm. I don't mess with her anymore but she still comes around now and then. We talk and that conversation usually ends w/her asking if she could come over that night. I've asked her so many times whats so different w/me and her fiance and she never tells me. All she ever says is that "It's different with you and I like that.", which doesn't help me at all.:confused:

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK some racist myths debunked.

Asian chicks are tight and small there.

Not all.

Asian chicks have garlic breath.

Some don't eat how to have garlic breath?

Asian chicks don't like big dicks.

Myth, they are very curious about it.

Asian chicks have small boobs.

Myth.

All Asian chicks are skinny and petite.

Myth, there are plenty of plus sized Asian chicks even in Japan and China. Plenty in SE Asia especially Singapore.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I have had the experience of 'curiousity fuck'

anyone else?

ie "I have heard you are huge....I want to try'....

Hey, its a romp..what the heck...

BenWaaaaah

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In response to the "If you fuck them right, they'll always come back" - I have a couple girls that I haven't been with in many years - and every time I see them out, they want it. One's friend came up to me and said "My friend says you have a big cock and can fuck forever - here's my number..."

As far as the "big cocks give many orgasms" - my wife's long-term bf was small - like 5" - and she never came with him. With me, she came in the first 10 seconds and she continues to come until I do.

I've had a couple that have told me to hurry up and come because I'm killing their cervix - one couldn't walk up the stairs she was so sore...

That being said - I have been with a girl or two that has said I'm merely "average". So I'm huge to some, and average to others. All depends on your experiences I guess... That's what makes life worth living...

BTW - I'm 7x5.5 - not huge - but a good size... Not nearly the sizes in here. I'm not bragging - I'm just relating my personal experiences...