myth or fact:about young and hung

naughtygirl20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex bf had a (well he said 6.5) 5.5 in cock and if bigger sized guys where talked about around him he always said, big dicked guys can't cum allot til there older and younger big guys can't keep an erection, i haven't been with a big guy before, and the big young guys on this site don't post videos let alone cum video. is my ex full of shit, or is a little smaller better when young

jinjiro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yup sounds like hes full of crap, im young and hung(or so i like to think lol) and i can get hard and come alot

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What was his view on teenage pregnancies?

I mean if young guys can't stay hard and don't cum a lot how are all these teenage girls getting pregnant?

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i was writing a very long annoyed reply that ended up with an example of people having sex under water in a cage... so i decided to just summarize, and move on...

sounds like he's just feeling inadequate and looking to say random things to you and/ or himself to either make you not want to be with a larger penis, or to make himself feel better his own penis....

milkboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He sounds like a bit of a douchebag, to be perfectly honest. That's complete BS and he's clearly trying to convince you and himself of something...

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your ex is so full of shit, wear boots when you are around him. I'm not young anymore, but I'm big (7.25 x 6.25). when I was young I shot big loads, my cock stayed hard afterwards and I just kept fucking. I was told I had a big cock AND knew how to use it. I never had a virgin, but I gave a lot of gals their first orgasm, including the gal that eventually became my wife of 30 yrs.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex bf had a (well he said 6.5) 5.5 in cock and if bigger sized guys where talked about around him he always said, big dicked guys can't cum allot til there older and younger big guys can't keep an erection, i haven't been with a big guy before, and the big young guys on this site don't post videos let alone cum video. is my ex full of shit, or is a little smaller better when young
Keeping an erection was never a problem for me.Trying to lose it when it appeared at an inconvenient moment WAS a problem.
Your ex is full of shit. You probably know that,hence his "ex" status. :smile:

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

ejaculate is not related to dick size. I'm no urologist but i see no evident connection here.

What affects how much one comes is the period between ejaculations, how horny one is during stimulation, the length of stimulation, etc.

So generally speaking a guy who didn't have sex for three weeks, was really horny while plowing his SO, and did so for over an hour, may come plenty. :smile:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay