Mythbuster

B_bigbanana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Assumption: an idea/myth or statement assumed to be true without proof.
:icon2: How many of you ladies out there actually believe this myth/rumor that a man's hands, feet, nose, height, fingers, length of arm, length of legs, how they act, etc...determine the size of a man's penis? Well forgive me, but I've heard them all. And there are a lot because each one keeps dis-proving the other. So women try to find another way to identify that a man is hung. Hopefully, most of you lovely ladies find it vain and silly to try to suppose a man's penis size can only be sized up by any of the other features on his body. I'm sure most of you ladies can attest to the fact that the myth is NOT true anyways.
:icon2: So I write this thread because I'm not lacking in the penis size department, BUT I am lacking in shoe size(9) and hand size. However, I'm tall at 6feet and have been told by past gf that I am handsome so I don't lack in any of those other 'standard' areas that a woman looks for. But then comes the many quick glances from women as they look down at my feet or hands. Once some of these girls look at my feet and hands it is literally like they shut-off to me. Yet, I can only think to myself how childish and naive it is if they only knew what I really do have between my legs. To them it doesn't matter that I'm good-looking or that I'm tall because the rumor wheel kicks-in and now, all of a sudden, I have a small dick. It's frustrating! But I don't confront them for something they don't know, or where mis-lead in, and I'm not a bragger about my penis size anyway. That's just weird and even more of a turn off to you ladies, especially in conversation. I don't flaunt the fact that I'm big that's not what I really want to be liked for. So I move on. Although, I do love the wonderful surprise of those women I've been with willing to have faith that I'm hung, or for that matter, not even caring that I am, but then enjoying my endowment more because they went beyond the superficial.
:icon2: Sadly, I have realized how far this myth has spread in culture and how many women do believe it. How many women are missing out? It's up to them. This really is not just for my behalf, but to ALL the men who don't supposedly 'measure up' by the other tell-tale signs of the male anatomy that mysteriously tells women that we are big between the legs. The only way us men can beat this myth, let's just call it a lie, is not up to us really.
:icon2: In a way this 'dilemma' in penis size configuration (lol) can be referred to the old saying: A person may be able to choose their destiny, but they can't choose their parents. Or in this matter their penis. Unfortunately, there is NO true way for a women to tell if a man has a big penis; until you un-zip his zipper. But, that isn't why you were interested in him in the first place, right?
:icon2: Thank you for reading all this in full understanding. Ultimately, we believe what we want to believe; rather than what we need to believe. Women and men are guilty of this thought process in alot of areas we call life and love. :smile:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Assumption: an idea/myth or statement assumed to be true without proof.
:icon2: How many of you ladies out there actually believe this myth/rumor that a man's hands, feet, nose, height, fingers, length of arm, length of legs, how they act, etc...determine the size of a man's penis? Well forgive me, but I've heard them all. And there are a lot because each one keeps dis-proving the other. So women try to find another way to identify that a man is hung. Hopefully, most of you lovely ladies find it vain and silly to try to suppose a man's penis size can only be sized up by any of the other features on his body. I'm sure most of you ladies can attest to the fact that the myth is NOT true anyways.
:icon2: So I write this thread because I'm not lacking in the penis size department, BUT I am lacking in shoe size(9) and hand size. However, I'm tall at 6feet and have been told by past gf that I am handsome so I don't lack in any of those other 'standard' areas that a woman looks for. But then comes the many quick glances from women as they look down at my feet or hands. Once some of these girls look at my feet and hands it is literally like they shut-off to me. Yet, I can only think to myself how childish and naive it is if they only knew what I really do have between my legs. To them it doesn't matter that I'm good-looking or that I'm tall because the rumor wheel kicks-in and now, all of a sudden, I have a small dick. It's frustrating! But I don't confront them for something they don't know, or where mis-lead in, and I'm not a bragger about my penis size anyway. That's just weird and even more of a turn off to you ladies, especially in conversation. I don't flaunt the fact that I'm big that's not what I really want to be liked for. So I move on. Although, I do love the wonderful surprise of those women I've been with willing to have faith that I'm hung, or for that matter, not even caring that I am, but then enjoying my endowment more because they went beyond the superficial.
:icon2: Sadly, I have realized how far this myth has spread in culture and how many women do believe it. How many women are missing out? It's up to them. This really is not just for my behalf, but to ALL the men who don't supposedly 'measure up' by the other tell-tale signs of the male anatomy that mysteriously tells women that we are big between the legs. The only way us men can beat this myth, let's just call it a lie, is not up to us really.
:icon2: In a way this 'dilemma' in penis size configuration (lol) can be referred to the old saying: A person may be able to choose their destiny, but they can't choose their parents. Or in this matter their penis. Unfortunately, there is NO true way for a women to tell if a man has a big penis; until you un-zip his zipper. But, that isn't why you were interested in him in the first place, right?
:icon2: Thank you for reading all this in full understanding. Ultimately, we believe what we want to believe; rather than what we need to believe. Women and men are guilty of this thought process in alot of areas we call life and love. :smile:

Speaking in general terms (of course isolated examples can be given for both sides of the debate) there is more proof for correlations than against. What I have found is that many of the myths (not all) have some credibilty to them. Those who don't believe in correlations are typically of the 'all or nothing' mindset. They seem to think that either all guys must correlate if there is to be any validity to it, or else it must be thrown out. They proceed to give an example(s) and rest their case. Concerning your topic, see all my posts in the following link. I posted on several pages as I continued to add charts and studies for some 'myths', while the all or nothing group offered nothing in return but isolated examples as their proof that correlations can't exist.
http://www.lpsg.org/66201-there-way-knowing-guy-huge.html

B_bigbanana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A myth isn't myth without some mystery behind it. There is still a ton of doubt in the myth of a man's male anatomy relating to his penis size. There is absolutely NO full-on proof to it being true so it will remain a curious thing in the back of womens' minds. I'm living proof that the myth is false. Truthfully, I think this myth is a weak attempt to try and control the mystery of men and picking out lovers in general. I suppose part of the fun of picking a mate is NOT knowing if he is hung or not. So, ladies, enjoy the mysterious journey of trying to figure us out...while we do the same for you.
:smile:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A myth isn't myth without some mystery behind it. There is still a ton of doubt in the myth of a man's male anatomy relating to his penis size. There is absolutely NO full-on proof to it being true so it will remain a curious thing in the back of womens' minds. I'm living proof that the myth is false. Truthfully, I think this myth is a weak attempt to try and control the mystery of men and picking out lovers in general. I suppose part of the fun of picking a mate is NOT knowing if he is hung or not. So, ladies, enjoy the mysterious journey of trying to figure us out...while we do the same for you.
The fun is in the journey and the discovery!:smile:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think myths, accept those about Zeus, Athena and co., are based on probabilities. For example, a 6'8" tall 260 pond guy is probably not going to wear size 6 shoes. Also, if you run into him shopping for children's mittens it's probably because he has a two year old son at home and he won't be wearing them himself.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not any women who've been at this site very long believe that........

We know there's no connection between height, nose, hands, or feet.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I think myths, accept those about Zeus, Athena and co., are based on probabilities. For example, a 6'8" tall 260 pond guy is probably not going to wear size 6 shoes. Also, if you run into him shopping for children's mittens it's probably because he has a two year old son at home and he won't be wearing them himself.

Yes, probabilities. Finally someone who has an understanding what correlations/probabilities represent.

In this thread I posted a link to another thread which contains various studies concerning this topic. Judging by the subsequent posts it was completely a waste of time as posters pay no attention to them whatsoever.

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't imagine judging any man by penis size period and even less by assuming his penis size by the size of his hands...maybe you're imagining what the problem is here. Maybe they just like a man with big hands?

I care about how a man treats me, how he makes me feel. Physical attraction is important too, but penis size has rarely been a factor for me in the attraction piece.

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear size 9 (US) and have small hands. My penis length is average. I'm only 150lbs but wear a size 17 collar and have a large girth. You know what they say about men with thick necks? :)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think there's any kind of foolproof connection, but I believe there is a tendency for men to be in proportion, if he's an all round big guy he's more likely to have a big cock than an all round tiny guy would.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a guy's got big feet...big hands... a big nose...big ears.You know what they say?He better be packin cause that's one goofy looking guy!

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Large hands, feet, and avrious other parts ( noses, for instance ) suggest a large amount of growth hormone; the younger the subject with the attributes the better your chances of not being decieved. For obvious reasons the older the subject, after puberty, the less likely you will get the results desired. If not "obviuosly" then let me explain: Your nose and feet continue to grow long after you've finished puberty, and your hands can grow ( due to muscularity ) to accomodate your tasks in life, something people generally do not know, notice because the growth takes years to develop and usually people only note muscular growth or really really huge amounts of said bodily activity.

So, technically, the "myth" is true.

B_bigbanana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL I'm living proof that the rumor is NOT true. In my fair estimation it really depends on genetics or just 'luck of the draw'. Either way if there was physical proof of a man's size well then that/those features would stand out, but there is no tell-tale sign. We ALL know this myth not to be true so who are we really trying to kid??? With the human race concerning anything in life, we wish to control, we always only fool ourselves. Happy hunting ladies and...uhm....men.