Mythbuster

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ive been shocked many a times to agree with you just cant tell.
I used to only hookup with taller lanky guys as that was what i found attractive @ time. They generally were big all over.

On the few times ive hooked up with some shorter guys. there were instances they were shorter then me with small feet but had 8-9 inch cocks.

ONe myth i used to always believe was thick wrists. I have a thing for guys muscular or athletic with thick wrists... dont ask me why but for mostpart they seem to have very lengthy cocks. ;p

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
This myth is BUSTED. It's all absolutely untrue. I hope that those girls shutting you down are ones who have fetishes for big hands and feet. Or maybe it's better that you don't end up with a girl dumb enough to think that those myths are true.

*edit* Might I add the myth that if a guy's small when he's soft that he's small when he's hard? If size is that important, a girl's best bet is to get the guy hard - and it's not always the same every time - and see for herself.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ask my wife and she'll tell you that big things come in small packages. While dating she did take note of my hands and shoes and said to herself "oh well."

She was pleasantly surprised to nail that myth as busted. In fact, whenever I watch Mythbusters she usually comments about the first myth she proved wrong herself.