MythBusters Shark Week

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just love Tory and Grant on the show, not bad to look at and very funny. But this Shark Week show had a new face on it I wish would continue on in the show. His name is Luke Tripple and he's an Aussie I think. What do you think of this dish staying on Myth Busters.

luke1.jpg

luke2.jpg

Like3.jpg

Oh yeah! I saw him for just a second but couldn't stick around to watch.

How often do you think they'll need a marine biologist on the show?

D

deleted213967

I say, he should be the anchor...but I was also hoping you'd tell me what myth they busted...

Like...Yeah! Sharks don't like to eat humans, unless they're really fat...

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he was helping bust the myth about hot peppers working as shark repellent. Seems sharks like birds are immune to the effects of the hot sauce. I think he was there more because maybe it was his boat or he was involved in the use of the boat. They may not need a marine biologist often but he is good in front of the camera the same. Does anyone else think Grant is a bit to girly at times. He's somewhat adorable but sometimes he flames out.

I would rather see the two from Myth Busters without shirts

Do you mean Tory and Grant or the two main guys who need hairdressers. I don't know where that one guy gets that his mustache is worth keeping. YUK!

Last edited:

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he was helping bust the myth about hot peppers working as shark repellent. Seems sharks like birds are immune to the effects of the hot sauce. I think he was there more because maybe it was his boat or he was involved in the use of the boat. They may not need a marine biologist often but he is good in front of the camera the same. Does anyone else think Grant is a bit to girly at times. He's somewhat adorable but sometimes he flames out.

Do you mean Tory and Grant or the two main guys who need hairdressers. I don't know where that one guy gets that his mustache is worth keeping. YUK!

The two main guys and I love the ones mustache He is the hotter of the two

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
all the money they spend on explosives you think they'd have a budget for a haircut. In show biz they don't have barbers, maybe I should have said stylist I don't know.