agnslz

Loved Member
Media

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must admit, Carrie from Mythbusters is the only celeb to make my todo list.

Women that blow stuff up are HOT!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the guy with the bald head and barrett. He has a nice body too. Nice and chunky. Saw that episode where he was in a wet suit. Nice full moustache.

The water cyclone episode where Adam twirls around in the water and then throws up and the one where he gets his tongue skewered are my favorite.

Reactions: milo.smith27

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I like the guy with the bald head and barrett. He has a nice body too. Nice and chunky. Saw that episode where he was in a wet suit. Nice full moustache.

The water cyclone episode where Adam twirls around in the water and then throws up and the one where he gets his tongue skewered are my favorite.
Yeah, that's the "Jamie" that I mentioned. He's pretty solid too.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the show (most of the time) and all the cast. Tory is really very cute, and I was very pleasantly surprised the first time I saw a close-up of him. He's a little older than he appears from a distance... a good thing, I think.

And Carrie has a certain charm, too. There must be something hot about her, if she can stir up something in this gay man!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's one of my favorite shows. I'll watch it or record it every week when they're running new episodes. It's been on a few years but they still keep it interesting. Even the "revisit" episodes can be interesting.