Mythbusters

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The main stars are pretty hard to look at if you ask me. I like my men with a little less weight and a little less age and a little more hair, but not on there upper lip, god don't they ever trim there shit up. I have seen better trimmed mustache on a walrus.

orgelman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m a great fan of the show. Tory Belleci and Grant Imahara are both good looking in a cute sort of way. Tory has a lightly hairy chest and belly, but seems never to show much in his pants. Grant on the other hand has a smooth and somewhat pudgy upper torso, but seems to hang to his right. Not big, but obvious. In the episode where he was trying on tight jeans for one of the experiments, there were some really hot shots of his butt crammed in the jeans.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I’m a great fan of the show. Tory Belleci and Grant Imahara are both good looking in a cute sort of way. Tory has a lightly hairy chest and belly, but seems never to show much in his pants. Grant on the other hand has a smooth and somewhat pudgy upper torso, but seems to hang to his right. Not big, but obvious. In the episode where he was trying on tight jeans for one of the experiments, there were some really hot shots of his butt crammed in the jeans.
You're right about Tory. There've been several episodes where he's been in nothing but wetsuits or other skin-tight outfits and almost nothing is visible down there. It's quite dissapointing. Still, there's something very irresistable about him that makes up for his apparent shortcomings elsewhere.:biggrin:

OldPArtner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is officially the first time I've heard of anyone having the hots for any of the men on the show; also, in case anyone is interested, here are the ages of all of the main cast members in ascending order (and as many of the others as I could find):
Jess Nelson 24
Robin Banks (European narrator, male) 28
Kari Byron 33
Scottie Chapman 36
Salvatore "Tory" Belleci 37
Grant Imahara 37 (exactly one week older than Tory BTW)
Adam Savage 40
Robert Lee (US narrator) 50
James "Jamie" Hyneman 51

orgelman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was watching Mythbusters the other evening – Tory was laying on his back wearing his normal black pants and was pulling some sort of protective outer ware up his legs. When he got them up to his crotch there was a very prominent package pushed up and to his left. This is the first time I have seen him show anything. Pretty sure this was more than his pants bunching up.

I have a friend who has a good sized floppy dick when soft with medium size balls in a very loose sack. When flaccid it is so soft and pliable that it just “gets out of the way”. He never shows any hint of a bulge no matter what he wears. I think Tory may be the same.

D

deleted635333

Watch Jamie's gaze, he's definitely checking Adam's booty out in that clip.