MZ at 10K !!

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just noticed a pile (fleshpile??) of people posting congrats to Madame Zora for her 10,000th post. Since the accolades were buried in a thread that was mildy argumentative I figured I would try to pull it out into it's own positive space.

Great work, Jana.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why goodnes me--our sweeeet precious lady has indeed hit the milestone!
This is a day to be commemorated as an LPSG National Day of Celebration!
Congratulations to a wonderful charmer who has enriched this board in many ways. Looking forward to the next 10,000:smile:

Once more, congratulations Jana my dear.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder how many expletives and profanities the wonder that is CBD :biggrin1: has graced these pages with.

I am willing to bet more than the 10,000 posts :eek:

Where would this place be without her?

Much appreciation, fiery tongued one.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Our own cunt-breathing dragon named Zora
Flamed the trolls like they lived in Gomorrah.
When her posts reached 10K,
She's reported to say
"You're a fucktard, so FOAD!!!"

:biggrin1:

Love ya, sweetheart!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the accolades were buried in a thread that was mildy argumentative....

Y'see, I thought that was actually strangely appropriate, given how many fucked-up threads Jana's done battle on over the years. :rolleyes:

Thankfully, all but the braindead are able to see the very positive energy and genuine interest in people that fill every one of the Madame's posts, even while she may simultaneously be ripping a fucktard a new asshole (or two)!

What's amazing is that the posts have been lengthy, rather substantive as well. You have a lot of 1-line posters who artificially have a high post count, and then there's M-Z whose done marathon typing over the years. :smile:

Yeah, let's hope la Zora never develops a penchant for "word association", or she's gonna hit the 20,000 pretty darn soon. :rolleyes:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To tell you the truth i havent be reading your posts ever since you put that new avatar up:wink: Congrat's yes! I think a Thankyou is more in order.:smile: Thankyou

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'm gonna try to do this without sounding like I am kissing ass.

When I joined, Zora was one of the big headers. She was vicious and tough and so much more forward than any woman I had ever met. If I am being honest, she is one of the 2 people I stayed around.

Reading as she tore some troll a new asshole was worth more than 95% of the pictures in the gallery.

You did some good posting there, Lady.:rolleyes:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm gonna try to do this without sounding like I am kissing ass.

When I joined, Zora was one of the big headers. She was vicious and tough and so much more forward than any woman I had ever met. If I am being honest, she is one of the 2 people I stayed around.

Reading as she tore some troll a new asshole was worth more than 95% of the pictures in the gallery.

You did some good posting there, Lady.:rolleyes:

Haha, it took me four years to do what you did in one!:tongue:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's easy to watch the posts pile up by the hundreds when you fleshpile, word associate and whore around the galleries (*stares into mirror*).

But to put passion, substance and challenge into just about every post? Now that's an accomplishment! It just wouldn't be LPSG without what you've added, Jana.

My hat's off ...

... and I'm bent over the sewing table ...

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What's amazing is that the posts have been lengthy, rather substantive as well. You have a lot of 1-line posters who artificially have a high post count, and then there's M-Z whose done marathon typing over the years. :smile:

In addition to her thoughtful posts there are also thousands of replies to P.M's. Everything from a long conversation to informing a troll that he is, indeed, a fucktard. I would like to know what her true post count is if you included them.

Anyhow, Congrats Mme.Z.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy::notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Kudos, Madame Zora!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy::notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:​

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What can you say about a lady like Madame Zora?? This thread will speak for itself, I'm sure.

I would, however, like to say that I wouldn't mind being her protege....teach me MZ... please, please, I won't behave like a fucktard, I promise :wink:

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!
To the hippest...hottest...bitchiest
(used in every well intended meaning of the term:rolleyes: )
chick on this board!!!! You ROCK!

:smile: xoxo - CG

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Congratulations, Madame Zora! Your posts are clearly a highlight here and I always enjoy reading them. The great intelligence, thought and passion you put into your posts has obviously helped to make LPSG into the great place that it is. Thank you for that, and for the commitment you have to LPSG. Long may you continue to post!:smile:

:laola: