N2N vs. C-in2 for bulge enhancement

I'm a grower, and it seems that no matter what underwear or pants I wear, I can't show a bulge other than a cock outline down one leg when I have a semi. I prefer the "package" or "basket" look.

From this site I've gathered that the C-in2 brand with the built-in cockring-type thing and the N2N brand with the elastic pouch are both recommended for bulge enhancement.

For those of you who have tried either of these, could you tell me how they were at showing off your package, especially in jeans? If you've tried both, which one gave you a better profile? Which would you reccommend?

I know I could just buy one of each and see which I like better, but I've already bought several pairs of underwear that didn't work out, and I'm trying to eliminate another wasteful purchase. I'm willing to compromise some comfort to show a bulge.

Thanks in advance for any input! :smile:

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bignfloppy said:
I'm a grower, and it seems that no matter what underwear or pants I wear, I can't show a bulge other than a cock outline down one leg when I have a semi. I prefer the "package" or "basket" look.

From this site I've gathered that the C-in2 brand with the built-in cockring-type thing and the N2N brand with the elastic pouch are both recommended for bulge enhancement.

i'm a grower too, and always preferred the look and feel of a rounded bulge that shows just enough package without being too obvious.

i like both brands for different reasons. for everyday wear (and actually better bulge through clothing), definitely go with c-in2--they'll be more durable and functional. i have quite a few of the sling briefs and find them really comfortable. the pouch design on its own gives me a nice contained package, so i don't always use the sling, but it definitely makes a difference, especially in fitted jeans (and you'll never have "robins eggs"--the male version of camel toes).

n2n underwear are like lingerie for men (if you're into that--i kinda am). very revealing designs and fabrics that show off your assets, but more lightweight than i like to wear under clothes. n2n's are best worn on their own when you want to feel sexy with your cock and balls barely covered in sheer fabric. i've been fucked a few times wearing an n2n jockstrap, that was hot.

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Guys,

I am a grower too and I feel the same way about just having a nice rounded bulge that makes me feel confident without giving too much away. I just posted the following comment to another forum the other day, but I thought it was appropriate to amend it slightly and post it here in light of the discussion.

I just bought my first pair of C-IN2 low no show army sling boxers the other day as a little lunch time treat (ok...I have a bit of an underwear addiction...so I also splurged on a Ginch Gonch jock strap and a pair of Calvin Klein XT boxer briefs, which were recommended by the adorable sales assistant who had quite a bit on display...more on those later)...

I tried them on last night and I couldn't really get the buttons of my (rather tight) jeans closed over the bulge, but they seemed comfortable enough. I thought the pouch was on the small side, but there was something erotic about being aware of my package every time I moved and the sling pulled, so I decided to wear them today under my looser suit trousers as I thought that the bulge would be perfect under them...BIG mistake.

After my 20 minute commute on a bouncing tube train I had to run to my office to take myself out of the sling...it appears that the manufacturers forgot that balls need a blood supply...even on the largest setting this was really painful. I had to now wear them with my balls free and my dick through the sling just to keep it all separated in there because I found the pouch to be quite small and restrictive. I can't recommend them at all.

Now for the XTs...While I may be a grower I have pretty big balls and I looked like a girl in the XTs...my bulge completely disappeared and they were so uncomfortable I put them right back in the box. They have a double or maybe even triple layer fly and you are covered in so much lycra/nylon that can't even fish yourself out to pee (a definite over the top pair). At £25 ($45/35 Euro a pair) it was really disappointing.

Now for the Ginch Gonch jock...it is fantastic!!! Like scanjock8, I love to get fucked wearing a jock and I bought it just for such an occasion...it is adorable...It has a little bull on the front of the pouch! While I thought this was going to be a novelty pair for the bedroom only, it fits so well, is so comfortable and enhances my bulge so well I will definitely wear them often (in and out of bed).

N2N is a brand that I like quite a bit but only for intimate moments. I have a few of these jocks and I really like the sheer fabric and (even the net fabric) but that's because I have found that when I wear them while I am getting fucked I am hard (or at least semi-hard) so I feel good showing off in the pouch. I have to say that as a grower (even one with bigger balls) I think that the pointed shape of the pouch only works if you have a soft cock that can fill in the front of it well. By contrast, I find that the pouch in the Ginch Gonch is much softer and a bit wider and closer to the body so you can fill it with confidence if you are a shower.

As I said...I have a bit of a thing for underwear...I have tried just about every brand (I like 2Xist but they tend to stretch out after wear...the contour pouch ones are the best of the range...don't like Diesel or D&G...just average...)

So now for my favourite...Unico. I think that the "suspensor" range is sensational. I several pair. I love the way the fit the body and the pouch is contoured but without being pointy...and you don't need to strap yourself in to get the lift you need to show a nice profile and they keep their shape and support all day and even after washing.

Well...I know I did go on a bit...so to get back to the initial topic of the thread...if it's a choice between C-IN2 and N2N it has to be N2N. The C-IN2 sling is just too uncomfortable and the pouch is way too small. Of the N2N range I would suggest a pair with NHance2 (if you want to show a bulge they have a cockring effect with out the annoying sling) the Raiders (briefs or boxers) or the BT jock.

There are a few photos in my gallery o me in my favourite bulge producing pairs...one is the Ginch Gonch jock (and the bulge it makes in my jeans) and the other is the Unico suspensor. Try these...and let us know (or show us) how you get on.

Thanks for your replies, guys.

I have a pair from Unico, and I like the profile they give me when I wear them with no pants, but when I put jeans on, the bulge just gets squished in by the denim. Anyone else have a problem showing a bulge in tight jeans? I think I'll probably try the C-in2s, as it seems I'd have the same problem with the N2Ns as I had with the Unicos because of the lightness of the fabric. Does that make sense?

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bignfloppy said:
Thanks for your replies, guys.

I have a pair from Unico, and I like the profile they give me when I wear them with no pants, but when I put jeans on, the bulge just gets squished in by the denim. Anyone else have a problem showing a bulge in tight jeans? I think I'll probably try the C-in2s, as it seems I'd have the same problem with the N2Ns as I had with the Unicos because of the lightness of the fabric. Does that make sense?

yep, heavier cotton seems to hold its shape better under tighter jeans.

sorry c-in2 didn't work for you euroboy. i guess the manufacturers didn't anticipate accomodating all that meat you were trying to get in there;-) i have to use the last setting, so i could see why you would find the sling too tight. perhaps you could cut an extra hole in the strap and see if that works.

i could go into much greater detail why i enjoy the brands and varieties of underwear that i do. we may have to start a new thread for this purpose!

lee825

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Floppy,

If you will go to a couples or novelty store and get some bikini briefs that have a pouch that will let your penis and balls hang and swing some while walking in just the underwear and you must hang down because there is no roome in them to wear it up. Then when you pull your tightest pants on you will show and the smooth spandex material will slide and move in looser pant and will push your package to the front.

Expect to pay $12 - $24 for them. If you can find Zakk underwear on the web you can order them. Be sure and get the bikinis with a pouch. The ones with a cock ring in them will help push it all to the front as well.

lee825

Chrisg8yy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi BignFloppy & Euroboy!
I too felt that sling strangles and the built-in-c-ring cuts off
the blood supply...
I like Unico too, but I love Ergowear more.
http://www.ergowear.com
The large pouch shows a nice bulge under thin suit trousers, and very comfortable.

UK8x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all,

Anybody know where I can find the c-in2 brief w/ sling support in London?
I've looked all over...tried several places, and most that carry the c-in2 line don't carry the style w/ sling (too risque maybe?).
Anyway...any tips are appreciated.
Thanks. :wink:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i found this thread yesterday...sorry to bring it to the top but
i just wanted to say thank you...c-in2 is now on my list
of things to get. kudos.
~J

Sandarae8

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
n2n will always be my favorite, (i think that is what i mostly am wearing in my gallery if you want to see) not only are the hot, but they have the most comfortable fabric, it is so soft. That said, i've found c-in2 sling briefs that i have to shove the goods out the most, but i'm pretty big flaccid too (unless it is cold, hehe) so my junk is usually visible....i think the c-in2 briefs turn me on too much as i usually just end up wanking in them...i'm actually going to go put on my new n2n bathing suit and start stroking, maybe take more photos, i have one or two pics already
posted if curious

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Far as I know, no such place exists in the UK, BUT I have noticed that TK Maxx (UK arm of TJ Maxx) did have some in as a clearance line.

Got 2 pairs of the C-in2 Profile Boxer Briefs (No Sling), and dispite having no sling, they do show off a very nice looking bulge, to which the GF especaly loves. :biggrin1:

The other way, is to try the following US based site, which ships to the UK: C-in2 Underwear, Cin2 Underwear, T-Shirts at Freshpair.com

This place does carry near enough the entire C-in2 range, like the two boxer briefs (Now discontinued), I have here: C-IN2 Profile Boxer Brief 1034 - FREE Shipping

I'll try to get some pic's up later today with my white pair on, to show you what they look like.

Hi all,

Anybody know where I can find the c-in2 brief w/ sling support in London?
I've looked all over...tried several places, and most that carry the c-in2 line don't carry the style w/ sling (too risque maybe?).
Anyway...any tips are appreciated.
Thanks. :wink:

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Attachments

jacksinnj

Just Browsing
Media
My 2 cents: C-In2 jockstraps are incredibly comfortable & do an excellent job supporting my package. The N2N stuff is not in the same league: very uncomfortable but much sexier.

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like the way aussiebums feel-really comfortable,good cotton. the "wonderjock" gives a lot of support to your balls.