Nacho, Belladonna, and a chick with a dick

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
very sorry if this has already been posted.

This is simply nasty, lol. from 26:40. I didn't realize just how nasty Nacho was haha.

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look in the beginning. Nacho is totally feeling and rubbing the she-male when bella gives trans a blowjob. He even rubs his hand agains the shemales ass...

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
very sorry if this has already been posted.

This is simply nasty, lol. from 26:40. I didn't realize just how nasty Nacho was haha.

Not sure if it has been posted, but I have seen it before. Always good to get a reminder.

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
love the part where nacho plays with the toy in her ass...he did another video wich a different chick in which he played with all kinds of sex toys in her ass.

any links for videos of guys using toys in a chick's ass?

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is an older video, from when Belladonna and Nacho were still together. He has a huge catalogue of trans videos, but this is the closest that he has ever come to them. I read that he and Rocco both film trans and gay films, but never actually get involved. It is weird, being a straight guy I am not into watching gay stuff, but I don't mind the trans thing. Probably my fascination with boobs and my fascination with my own cock crossing over.