stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the post!

I wish someone out there in the world who has Joey Silvera's Fashion Sluts 12 would dig that VHS out of their closet, hook their VCR to their computer and get that whole Nacho vs Nikki Blonde scene on the internet.

Can you believe that movie is completely discontinued???? That's right, it is unavailable anywhere in the world unless you can find it used somewhere. Unbelievable, right? I didn't even know that was possible, especially for a video so new! It was made in 1999. Anyway, I will never be able to rest until I see the whole scene. There is supposed to be doggystyle and everything. If anyone knows where we can get that full scene, please try to make it happen!!

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He did a scene with Belladonna and a transsexual that was surprisingly hot. There was no real onscreen interaction between Nacho and the transsexual, but you could see that there was some messing around outside of the shots.

Most of his scenes are raw and pretty rough, but don't cross the line (for me) like Rocco's do.

One of my faves is the Katarina Konec scene in the original post!

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a big fan of Nacho's for over a decade! I think his fucking on camera is phenomenal, and he has THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ASSHOLE of any man I have ever seen! I love when he has girls eat his ass or if he shows it while fucking!

ngroups3

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for the post!

I wish someone out there in the world who has Joey Silvera's Fashion Sluts 12 would dig that VHS out of their closet, hook their VCR to their computer and get that whole Nacho vs Nikki Blonde scene on the internet.

Can you believe that movie is completely discontinued???? That's right, it is unavailable anywhere in the world unless you can find it used somewhere. Unbelievable, right? I didn't even know that was possible, especially for a video so new! It was made in 1999. Anyway, I will never be able to rest until I see the whole scene. There is supposed to be doggystyle and everything. If anyone knows where we can get that full scene, please try to make it happen!!

Does anyone speak Portuguese or have any experience ordering things from Brazil?
Vhs Original = Fashion Sluts 12 - Buttman - R$ 9,99 en MercadoLibre