Nacionality / Descendent influences Size? [girls must know this one][guys post yours]

pelepsl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, that is the question I have always been curious about...
there are many tales about it and stuff ...
although dont really know whetter it is true or not...
For experience what you people know about this?!

here:
Brazilian/Italian descent

how about you guys?!

pelepsl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
didnt even know there was spell check on the forum
Tried to edit but dont seem to work...

But Im sure everybody can understand! :confused:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

There is a button that has 'ABC' and a check mark.. click it, and use it please. I don't know if it hits titles, but your title made no sense at all.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Well, that is the question I have always been curious about...
there are many tales about it and stuff ...
although dont really know whetter it is true or not...
For experience what you people know about this?!

here:
Brazilian/Italian descent

how about you guys?!

"Brazilian" is a nationality, but not a descent (as is the case with most "New World" countries). As far as Italian, women in the U.S. love to talk about the notorious "Italian Stallion." I'm not an expert on southern European penis, however I do know that true Italians are a relatively small-statured people compared to northern Europeans, Slavs, and African Americans (ironically, Africans in Africa aren't that big--I'm talking body-wise). Even a lean Anglo-American man has trouble fitting the shoulders of an Italian suit.

I tend to think that the penis-race correlation is slim, and that people love to fantasize about whomever seems "mysterious" to their relative cultures. But if I were a betting man, I'd say that Nordic, Germanic, Anglo and Slav peoples would likely be the largest on average simply based on overall body structure. African Americans may be up there too.

This, of course, is all speculation. :confused:

dickerriemen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
italians from the south of italy are generally rather short and lean; italians from the north of italy are not. they have - by and large - the same figure as other central europeans. same with spanish people: rather tall in the north and center, rather small and slim in the south - of course this is a generalization and of course i have seen tall people in calabria or andalucía as well.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
quote=Think_Kink;908332] Can you use spell check next time?
Nationality / Descendant influences Size

There is a button that has 'ABC' and a check mark.. click it, and use it please. I don't know if it hits titles, but your title made no sense at all. [/quote]

Oh for heavens sake Think_Kink, lighten up! I knew exactly what he meant before I even clicked on the thread. Also if you check his profile you will see English is not his first language. He was close enough in his spelling for most to understand.

Incidentally, that ABC button has never worked for me either. :redface:

pelepsl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Said I´m Brazilian..
with Italian descent ... and not Brazilian descendant

about the title I have written nacionality because here in brazil its "nacionalidade"
thats why I confused myself...
:wink:

To be more specific I´m Brazilian with Italian (close descendansce) and Spanish (far descendansce) descendances
in italy more specificaly calabrian descendance.... although my family is not tall but not short either we're in the midle... average tallness (is this word correct?!)
I think in Appearence I I´m closest to Italian than any other ones..

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media

:wink: download it from ieSpell - Spell Checker add-on for Internet Explorer
I am also from Brazil and got at least 22 to Years that I have studding English anyway still complicated language to me and also I can speak four other more languages, some people is rude and think everybody else is supposed to speak English, at least after the world become shrink a Little because of the globalization a lot of Brazilians can speak another language.