Nag Nag Nag Nag Nag

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Thank God! The time for talking is just about over. The time for voting is just about here!

If you've already voted early, THANKS. If you're one of those folks who's registered but doesn't always get around to vote, please do so. It'll take extra time, it may be a hassle, but ... you will be part of a historical election.

Go with friends, grab a coffee to enjoy in line, something ... just GO. VOTE!

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had to wait 4 hours to cast my early ballot, some tips:

Bring an iPod/DS/PSP, small folding chair and maybe a mini cooler with some drinks/ snacks. It made the wait go by pretty quickly.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, I live in a county in metro Atlanta where they're expecting long lines tomorrow.

I'm bringing my 15-year-old son, who is already looking forward to casting his first vote for president in four years to re-elect Obama.

We'll stop off and get drinks and snacks, first. Good idea, bobabooey.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also if you are a senior citizen or handicapped many polling locations will let you skip ahead in line. My uncle who is 78 voted Friday and they let him go inside rather then wait online outside. He said they had a small array of chairs set up for the seniors and the line moved quickly.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We'll stop off and get drinks and snacks, first. Good idea, bobabooey.

For me it was soft batch chocolate chip cookies, Combo's pretzel snacks and gatorade.
I brought enough for to share, even that grumpy McCain supporter behind me cheered up when
I gave em a cookie....hmmm...maybe I even changed his vote? ;)