Nailed by a stereotype

bigsam

Just Browsing
Media
So...for the first time in my life I really got nailed by a racial stereotype pretaining to my size. Some of you may remember a while ago I had asked what people believed to be the stereotype of jewish men, and most people seemed to think that the opinion leaned to larger.

Well damnit...I've been talking to this girl online who I've had a date or two with and the topic playfully drifted towards sex.

She asked if she had accidentally said anything embarrasing and so I jokingly made a comment about her craving "well endowed men" to which she responded "why would I tell you that...your jewish"

After a bit of response she aparantly has had personal experience to back that stereotype up for herself...I really don't think she knows what she's in for...

lol...hopefully it'll all go well with her and she'll find out :)

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
When people find out i am mostly Italian and French they always raise an eyebrow but in my experience most Italians are not very big. I am thankful i dont ever fall into a smaller endowment stereotype.

afleitch

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tough one. I'm Scottish so I get 'do you wear a kilt?' (not all the time for heavens sake!) and then 'what's underneath?' (oh I don't know, a saxophone, or a painting of the Madonna perhaps!! :) ) I've never shown it in a social event even if people enquire.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
God, how I hate stereotypes! People expect me to wear silk shirts open to my waist, pants so tight I can't breathe, slick back my hair with scented pomade, practice santería, and walk around singing Guantanamera all the time. Oh, yeah ... when they hear that I'm Cuban, they immediately assume I have a big cock. Though that part happens to be true, I don't think my ethnicity has anything to do with it. The stereotype is that we Carribean types are well-hung, but I have met some other men from the islands that prove that such a generalization is not necessarily true. I tend to ignore stereotypes ... but I do know all the lyrics to Guantanamera!

horny6.5

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have many different backrounds in me and I dont have a big cock I think that we get the size from the DNA of are mothers and fathers not that we are cuban or what ever else

horny6.5

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have many different backrounds in me and I dont have a big cock I think that we get the size from the DNA of are mothers and fathers not that we are cuban or what ever else

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Whoever's the largest minority is always more hung.

Speaking of stereotypes, Jancito, are you going to try to assassinate Castro for the third time this week?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, I've played with more than a few (cough, cough) Jewish guys. Hate to (not really :) ) stereotype here, but, well, they were all hung well above the average and certainly knew what to do with what God gave 'em. And more often than not, hairy to boot!!! :rolleyes:

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Nov 10 2004, 12:11 AM
Speaking of stereotypes, Jancito, are you going to try to assassinate Castro for the third time this week?
[post=263075]Quoted post[/post]​
It looks like Fidel is about to drop dead at any moment now without any help from me. BTW, Jon ... you keep misspelling my name: Jacinto, not Jancito.

JoeWide2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Re: Stereotypes / "Irish Curse"

Last summer I went on a date with a woman who, after dinner, admitted to being a size queen. She told me she'd been reluctant to tell me she was a size queen because my ancestry is Irish, and, she said, I must be subject to "The Irish Curse". I told her I'd never heard of "The Irish Curse". She told me that "The Irish Curse" was that Irish men are not well-endowed. I looked her dead in the eye and assured her that was certainly not true in my case. Sensing my sincerity, she quickly called a cab, took me to her bedroom . . .

and now believes only in "The Luck of The Irish"! :)

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am Dutch. Here in the chatroom I have often heard: Oh these tall Dutch guys are all so well-endowed!
Yes, Dutch men are tall, but a lot of them have an average penis size!
And we don't walk on wooden shoes and not all of us like tulips. On the isssue of (soft) drugs we react liberal, but most of us never used drugs!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dikkiedik: Well, what you say may be true, but having spent a few days this past spring in Amsterdam...you guys are the sexiest fuckers around!

PS, and all the ones I had "first hand" contact with were well hung. Just my luck, damn. :p

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess you could say that I fall into many stereotypes of my ethnicity. I am Italian, Spanish and Jewish (it's an odd combination I know) but there are also many that I don't fall under. It's just the nature of the beast I guess.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Nov 9 2004, 08:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Nov 9 2004, 08:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Nov 10 2004, 12:11 AM
[post=263075]Quoted post[/post]​
It looks like Fidel is about to drop dead at any moment now without any help from me. BTW, Jon ... you keep misspelling my name: Jacinto, not Jancito.
[post=263109]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I guess I accidentally include a diminuitive because you&#39;re so short. And your first avatar didn&#39;t have much muscle.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Nov 10 2004, 09:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Nov 10 2004, 09:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jeepwranglerboi@Nov 10 2004, 09:15 PM
I guess you could say that I fall into many stereotypes of my ethnicity. I am Italian, Spanish and Jewish
So you&#39;re hung and passionate and manage finances well? What&#39;s not to love? LOL
[post=263209]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Hahahaha&#33; You got it&#33; ;)