nailing to da wall...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jay_too, Jul 16, 2003.

1. jay_too

jay_too New Member

guyz..

now that it is summertime and it is hot and steamy outside and the serious partying goes into the wee hours, the wimmin i have been dating like (insist) being nailed in an alley on the way back to the car. why? i do not know....they seem to think everyone from the city screws in alleys...nyc alleys as most know are pretty disgusting...bathrooms for the drunk and the homeless and shoot up places for druggies. yuck!

the question: how do big guyz do it without injurying one or both? i am cut and that is part of the problem i suspect. i try to be gentle with that wild filly but she gets away from me and rams too hard, too soon. since i am supporting the weight, she is responsible for 2/3 of the "action." maybe, i just don't know how to screw in an alley - i really don't like to lean against a wall because the clothes get filthy and torn.

what to do?

jay

2. jonb

Gold Member

Tell them about the elevator in your apartment.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It is a great position, standing up with her wrapping her legs around your waist while you impale her. Nice to have a wall close by, though, so you can lean her against it for support after you've been going at it for a while.

I've done it like that in an alley at night, but it was several years ago when 'alley' wasn't a bad word.

4. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: [quote author=jay_too link=board=sex;num=1058398808;start=0#0 date=07/16/03 at 16:31:08]they seem to think everyone from the city screws in alleys...[/quote]

They have been watching too much Sex in the City!! Blame it on Samantha!!

5. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: LOL AnonyMs! :D

Yes, unless one has legs like Corinthian columns I'd say you'd probably need a wall - especially as climax comes closer.

7x6&C

6. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=sex;num=1058398808;start=0#3 date=07/16/03 at 19:03:26]

Blame it on Samantha!!  
    [/quote]

Oh holy, what'd I do now?

7. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: not YOU, precious girl - the character Samantha in the HBO show..... lol

8. jonb

Gold Member

LOL! LOL That slut Samantha. LOL

Jon (Has done outdoor sex, but picks less disgusting locales)

9. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: Alleys? Hmm... the only alley I want involved in sex is the one that's between my legs.

- Nene (Redhead With A Fire Escape)

10. Imported

Gold Member

TopheavyTeen: Oh my!!!!

And no dirty alleys are no place for a good romp..

11. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: All you need to do is get arrested for public indecency and then you'll have a jail cell to screw in :)

More seriously, I'd say to try and get used to either screwing against the wall, or the condition of alleys, as two different issues, before combining them in such a volatile situation. Either that or pay for a motel room...it ain't classy, but it's a step up - how can a girl refuse a Vibra-Bed?...How?!

Draft saved Draft deleted