Nair?

dickbeater27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone ever used nair to remove hair? my girlfriend said she uses this on her downstairs and i was wondering if any guys had used it on their balls or around their junk. Also has anyone used it on their ass hair?

MarquisMike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've used it before, but just on my chest...there are warnings on the bottle against use on your junk, so I wouldn't recommend it. Even if it gets on your nipples it starts to really sting, so I wouldn't wanna risk it with anything too sensitive downstairs lol. I'd just stick to shaving.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ow, ow, ow.....ouch. Tried it once on my balls and that was the last time. Burns like hell. The thought of putting on my butt crack/hole just makes me shudder. Find some other way.

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use it often, have never had a problem with stinging, nuts, hole even around nips... its so clean and quick - the hair grows back soft and not sharp like shaving does. I've never been known to have sensitive skin; perhaps for a new user its worth a try in small area for testing purposes - before glopping it on! They make a new kinda foamy consistiency thats easy to apply.

Don't use for that, as the cold strip sticks to your skin and hair, which is not what you want. You need hot waxing, which sticks only to the hair, so as you pull off it's almost painless and absolutely painless when it's your 4th or 5th time.
If you go to a professional they do a great job and it's well worth the money.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Differnt brands have different reactions. Nair gives me a rash on my armpits. I've had better experience with the brand Veet, sold both in Europe and the US. I use it on my armpits, crotch and legs. But have never tried it on my backdoor, so to speak.