Nair

CoreyKevin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This might have already been posted and if so then I am sorry. But when I shave my pubes I just use a tipical shaver. My friend waxes his legs and his pubic hair and he was saying how it works nicely. I was curious of doing it. Myabe not wax but nair. Has/Does anyone do this? If so does it work well?

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have not had good luck with Nair, or Neet, or any of the lotions. Firstly, theres the smell! (of the lotion!) Secondly. you have to like hang around for about 20 minutes and do nothing while you're naked- no fun at all- :wink:
Plus, my skin reacted badly even to the 'specialty area' lotions.
Alas, I still must shave, but! the Venus razor is excellent- never nicks/cuts me, shaves very close leaves me nice and smooth and it has a flexible pivoting head to help with the 'hard to reach' areas- :biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have not had good luck with Nair, or Neet, or any of the lotions. Firstly, theres the smell! (of the lotion!) Secondly. you have to like hang around for about 20 minutes ...
There are newer formulas of Nair, specifically for men. The standard formula has no smell. The quick formula (the one in the "convenient roll-on bottle) has a slight smell, but the formula is much stronger, and only takes FOUR minutes. The drawback, is that this strength needs caution. It starts to "tingle", then it starts to itch, then it starts to give you a chemical burn, sometimes even before the 4 minutes have passed. With either formula, they tell you NOT to use them in the pubic, or anal areas. I actually tried the milder formula on my balls once, but then you have to keep your legs spread, so you don't get "bald spot" where the sack smeared the lotion on your legs. :rolleyes:

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Used 'Veet' 3min, worked just fine, even in sensitive areas warned against. For some reason, applying 'Keri' lotion afterward caused considerable tingle, had to rinse it off.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hope I don't offend anyone by asking if you think a mans skin is as sensitive in the genital area as a woman's? I am sure there would be a wide range of individual differences, but broadly speaking- products for men and women, including razors, gels, creams, etc and whats that deodorant? strong enough for a man but made for a woman, seem to indicate a man is 'tougher' , so can use perhaps a 'harsher' product?
I ask because perhaps I will try the man's Nair, didnt know they made one actually! but my skin is ultra sensitive, so I am always careful now. Don't like painful rashes in pleasure areas :)

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have used Nair lotion with okay results. It works best on arms and legs. Anywhere else, one must use caution because of the sensitivity of the skin, especially in pubic area and on the balls.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hope I don't offend anyone by asking if you think a mans skin is as sensitive in the genital area as a woman's? I am sure there would be a wide range of individual differences, but broadly speaking- products for men and women, including razors, gels, creams, etc and whats that deodorant? strong enough for a man but made for a woman, seem to indicate a man is 'tougher' , so can use perhaps a 'harsher' product?
I ask because perhaps I will try the man's Nair, didnt know they made one actually! but my skin is ultra sensitive, so I am always careful now. Don't like painful rashes in pleasure areas :)

Dunno,would have to do a scientific test, I think the product differences are probably 98% marketing. (A guy would never buy something in a pink package)

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This might have already been posted and if so then I am sorry. But when I shave my pubes I just use a tipical shaver. My friend waxes his legs and his pubic hair and he was saying how it works nicely. I was curious of doing it. Myabe not wax but nair. Has/Does anyone do this? If so does it work well?

I have very thick pubic hair, and have tried many products. I found that the Nair for men hair removal (cream, in a gray/blue container) works every time without having to go back and touch up with a razor. I've used that for the last couple years, works every time, and leaves you smooth without any bumps. (a major plus) Hope this helps.

Peace

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I absolutely hate shaving things because of the thick stubble that grows back so fast. If I can afford it, I'll go to a professional salon and get everything waxed-- from head to toe. I've tried waxing myself and it's a long process that I'm not very good at. If you've got some money and you really want to treat yourself to a nice smooth... anything, go get waxed.

The Nair lotion stuff I've never really liked all that much because it's never worked that well for me. It's a lot more of a hassle than a razor for not any benefit really.

I'd love to get laser hair removal but I really can't afford that.

Good luck with whatever you choose. Try a few things and you'll find what works for you.