Naked Ambition

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't see why not. Besides, you'd secretly love it.

OK with your approval and Pecker's I'm cool but meanwhile I have to talk to a few people. I have a new commercial coming out for the holidays for a soft drink (I have aged from lad to dad)(Same soft drink) and I think there is a morals clause. On top of that I'm an NY State employee!( I need a lawyer)

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK with your approval and Pecker's I'm cool but meanwhile I have to talk to a few people. I have a new commercial coming out for the holidays for a soft drink (I have aged from lad to dad)(Same soft drink) and I think there is a morals clause. On top of that I'm an NY State employee!( I need a lawyer)

Yeah, maybe think twice.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*dons a Vote for Nudeyorker button*

if there won't be serious complications in your day to day life i would so tell ya to strip down and put ya sexy self up on display.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I have decided to go forward with this. I spoke with my agent and the (soft drink people) don't have a problem with this as long as their name is not involved in any way and it's done "tastefully". With that in mind and the fact that my real name and my name at Screen Actors Guild and AFTRA are not the same. I'm not going to worry about it. However the people at TONY were aghast when they found out my age! :rolleyes: The winner will be picked by an online vote in September!
And jj if I'm chosen you can have an autographed copy!

Last edited: