Naked at Home

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 12, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

HungJordan: How many of you hung dudes like to hang (pun not intended) naked at home? I do it more and more. I know because of my short height I must look funny, a short guy with a 7 to 8" cock and set a balls flopping all over the place but I really like the feeling of freedom. It's nice to no have what I normally have to 'fit' into my pants be free to do what it wants. And yeah, sometimes it's even semi or flat out fully erect (especially in the morning).

It's not a huge deal: I am not in that state all day long on a Saturday afternoon, but for prolonged perious, yeah. The other thing is freeballing in sweats pants. You can hang loose, heavy even hard but still have enough room so you're not cramped up.

2. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Naked usually here too. Although it's been this way most of my life, when I tell people that me and my mom are often walking nude around the house, people usually have extreme reactions, either it's gross, or it's pretty cool to be that open. I think it's amazing, and I couldn't imagine it any other way.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Thumper_10x7_CA: I'm normally just wearing boxers and a t-shirt, or sweats and a long sleeve shirt if it's cold. I don't like walking around with my cock flopping all over the place, even after sex. But then again I usually have my windows and blinds wide open and I live on a very residential street in ultra-conservative Newport Beach CA. Republican central!

4. Imported

Gold Member

HungJordan: I should clarify that when I do this it's with the curtains drawn!

5. Imported

Gold Member

hung9mike: I like doing it when I can.

6. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: I'm naked at home most of the time. I put pants on when the blinds are open or get dressed when I have guests but otherwise I'm just flopping around.

7. Imported

Gold Member

jerkin4-10: nekkid guy as well...my wifes co-workers were laffing their asses of when my wife called me at home and told me to put some clothes on because she wanted to bring some of them home to see the new big screen and surround sound...LOL

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

As soon as I'm in the front door I'm kicking off shoes and clothes. I keep a spare set of sweat shorts in a drawer in the foyer for answering the doorbell.

9. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: I go naked a lot at home. We have a hot tub on the back porch (out of the neighbors' view) and use it frequently in the nude.

SG

10. Imported

Gold Member

norseman: Geez, depends on the time of year. I'm in the Northeast and this isn't exactly the time of year to go bare for this bear. With subzero temps this past weekend I did defy the climate by throwing another log on the fire and tossing on some loose shorts, t shirt and sandals. I could MAKE BELIEVE that it was hot and sunny outside.

Norse

11. Imported

Gold Member

Jangel: I hang out nude most of the time if im just bummin around the house.
    Its comfortable.

12. Imported

Gold Member

Solis24: Hell yeah, if it's not too cold in the house and I don't need to get out, why should I put anything on? I have two roomates though and I realize that it's not necessarily the most accepted thing in the world but I've had a lot of luck with them until now. Christian doesn't mind it at all, he's seen me go to and from the shower naked with my towel in my hand a few times and doesn't seem to care. Andrea is always in class already or gone for the weekend so it hasn't been an issue yet. So yeah, for me, it just boils down to a simple question: why bother if you don't need to?

13. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Sure why not? Especially in the summer when it's baking and sweaty. Luckily for me, I managed to get one-way mirror windows put in everywhere. The fucking idiot neighbors had a tendency to go out of their way to see everything inside. Now I can piss them off, and do stuff they'd know nothing about.

14. Imported

Gold Member

chipster: I live alone, so no problem there. But the neighbors have a good view into my very open living/dinning/kitchen area. So, in warm weather I keep some sort of shorts on, even if it's only briefs, but more often boxers or boardshorts after swimming. I have even hung around in a jock after running. But I'd feel I was being rude if I didn't wear anything.

15. Imported

Gold Member

hungcuriousNC: I love to be naked at home. I've even been naked with a friend at his house before. When I'm home alone though, it always turns into a non-conscience rubbing of my cock. I just like to touch it.. I guess I'm an habitual masturbator. LOL So then I get hard and start jackin off. It never fails. But I enjoy it. I do have neighbors, but my shades are not wide open and I'm on the opposite schedule than everyone else around. So, it's all good. I love to hang free and I love to walk around with a hard on. I enjoy it tremendously!

16. Imported

Gold Member

James249620002000: I am nearly always naked at home and have been so since my early 20's. I only wear clothes in case of severe cold weather. The windows facing my back yard have no blinds, and I have an 8' fence. I also don't wear any clothing in the back yard.

I have put a sign on my front door which reads, "Caution Nudist INside." I bought it at Spencer Gifts several years ago after my boss came over one day, knocked on the door, opened it, and helped himself into the house. I was caught naked in the kitchen with him between me and my clothes. I just walked out and said, "If you come to my house without an invitation or come in without waiting, this is what you get." He was pretty red-faced. The sign helps. People sometimes ask me about it, and I tell them I am always nude in the house.

17. Imported

Gold Member

junior15074: I also like to be naked at home. I like letting my dick swing around between my legs. If I have to go outside the house I wear shorts, or in the winter sweat pants in the winter. I do find my hand is constantly playing with my dick making it hard lots of times. I guess that is one of the hazards of being naked in your own home.

18. vkngsxgd8

vkngsxgd8 New Member

Albums:
    Hi, I hang alot nude at home myself, love the comfort-level, and gotta admit to not mind showing off the 'wares' to those people (guy friends usually, or guys in my family) who should happen to drop by unexpectedly and permit me to stay naked while they are around, which isnt all the time, but it has happened ... and yeah, semis and full-erections happen with frequency too, especially chatting in here on the net ... as for your description of yourself, you sound alot like a Swedish friend of mine, who although only 5ft 8 in height, has a wrist-thick uncut cock of about 6-7 inches when soft, massive meat on him ... myself I'm 8x6 when hard, told I'm pretty big by most who have seen it up, males or females, but its a grower, looks pretty normal down I would say.

19. Imported

Gold Member

14x8thck: 8) ALWAYS NAKED @ HOME IF IT GETS COLD A TSHIRT @ MOST. IF I GET COMPANY MALE OR FEMALE IF APPROPRIATE I WILL STAY NEKED. I THINK IF IT IS NOT OFFENSIVE & DONE WITH TASTE NEVER SHOULD THERE BE A PROBLEM..... 8)

20. jonb

Gold Member

Whenever I can. If I'm expecting guests, or my roommate is, I put clothes on. Nudity just feels more comfortable.

I just keep a spare pair of pants answering the door too.

Oh, I do NOT cook naked.

Draft saved Draft deleted