Naked at Home

tigerwolf: I walk around nude in my home too. The general rule for the home here is 'If you're sexy, clothing stays at the door.'

And yes, periodically we do answer the door nude. *snicker*

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I enjoy the quiet, nude time, too. More often than not, when I have the time, I like to shower, brush my teeth, comb my hair, etc., then lounge around naked while eating breakfast. If I don't particularly anything pressing to do, I'll just stay that way for a while -- watching television, reading, doing homework, or what not. Especially now that I don't have roommates, I feel pretty comfortable walking around my apartment unclothed if I have nothing better to do.

I especially like stepping out of the shower, drying off excess water on my body and letting myself "air dry" while I walk around the house and fix a meal or something like that. The only towel I'm wearing is wrapped around my head.

I'll tell you what, though. Coming to the door with only a towel on and an annoyed look is a great to get door-to-door salesmen out of your way.

KeraAndMike: No not really. Sometimes maybe but its kinda crude. Most the time wearing bikini briefs or workout shorts and no shirt. I'll put a bit more on if people come over but thats rare.

Mike

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I don't go around the house naked. I'll usually have on at least a pair of sweat shorts and a tshirt. That's what I sleep in too. I feel kind of vulnerable, and silly, hanging out naked.

roedhunt: [quote author=Mr._dB link=board=meetgreet;num=1073931770;start=20#23 date=02/21/04 at 00:15:24]No, I don't go around the house naked.  I'll usually have on at least a pair of sweat shorts and a tshirt.  That's what I sleep in too.  I feel kind of vulnerable, and silly, hanging out naked.[/quote]

Interesting. Most men do like being naked. I can't speak for all women, but I know I just can't bring myself to be naked. I live alone too. Don't know why, I just can't. Maybe because I feel I am totally exposed and vulnerable. Or that it feels weird having no clothes on and letting it ALL hang out. Plus, I know this sounds weird, I hate having my lips open. And it is a bother having to tote a towel around to sit on. However, I do sleep nude.. Go figure.

Ok, so maybe I do know why... :D

johnny8x8: Naked at home. Naked at work (I work at home). Just your average everyday southern gentleman-nudist that's hung over 6" flopping and 8" hard. That's me. ::)

FieldRatt9: I'm nude most of the time I'm home. Long shirt if it's chilly. My friends know I'm a nudist so they expect it. I know which ones to put clothes on around are. I usually get asked to wear someting if they bring a girlfriend by. My neighbors are aware and cops have shown up but all they tell me is to draw the curtains. I usually counter charge with peeping tom and they agree. I have a clothing optional sign above my front door. Some friends take the option. Why be normal!

GeorgenFLA: If my wife is home, then its undershorts, because otherwise she bitches. Hell, she even bitches if Im in just my undershorts. Women, you can't live with them..

Pappy

Media
[quote author=FootLongTeen link=board=meetgreet;num=1073931770;start=0#1 date=01/12/04 at 10:52:49]Naked usually here too. Although it's been this way most of my life, when I tell people that me and my mom are often walking nude around the house, people usually have extreme reactions, either it's gross, or it's pretty cool to be that open. I think it's amazing, and I couldn't imagine it any other way. [/quote]
I could not imagine being naked around my mother, May she rest in peace. I like to go nude around the house but I have some inquisitive neighbors that love to look into open windows. My solution, a night shirt that comes to my knees. Made of tee shirt material with a V-neck. Very comfortable to wear, lets everything flop underneath, without exposure. Sure pisses off the neighbors cause they no longer have anything to look at.

joe22xxx: Yeh,I go naked around my place,but sometimes I just like wearing shorts too with nothing underneath. I like the way my dick & balls just hang there. Like to go barefoot too.