Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As a spin off of the "Do you sleep naked" thread, Do you go naked at home?
I not only sleep naked but I'm naked at hone as much as I can. I'm up very early and naked all morning. Wont put anything on untill at least 9. Have my coffee, watch the weather, get on the computer, have breakfast, or what ever. All nude. And if the morning wood just wont go away, so be it. Thats kind of fun too. Which could be a whole nother thread. Late evenings watching tv, nude again. I just feel more comfortable that way. You do have to be a little more careful when cooking nude though.
Anyone else enjoy being nude at home?

Murphys

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I not only sleep naked but I'm naked at hone as much as I can. I'm up very early and naked all morning. Wont put anything on untill at least 9. Have my coffee, watch the weather, get on the computer, have breakfast, or what ever. All nude. And if the morning wood just wont go away, so be it. Thats kind of fun too. Which could be a whole nother thread. Late evenings watching tv, nude again. I just feel more comfortable that way. You do have to be a little more careful when cooking nude though.

Sleeping nude, yes. But when around in the house? Being nude isn’t something I’d thought about. Had I different living arrangement, it’s something I’d probably try, though.

W

Wife and I have been regular visitors to nude beaches and resorts for over 20 years. We both usually sleep nude and spend more time at home nude rather than clothed.

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like the feeling of being naked on my leather couches, but I have high fences around my yard so I spend most of my time out there naked. Always naked in my pool (with a swimsuit on the side of the pool in case of unexpected visitors). I love not having tan lines!

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's cold here in Indiana, so I'm sitting here on my couch in a thong and T shirt, but I'd rather be nude!

(I've already had my nude morning soak in the hot tub on our back porch in full view of our neighbors.)
Love going nude in my hot tub, only the family next door can see into my garden so not too bad if I am quick into the water

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always sleep nude. And when it is just me and the wife I am pretty much always naked. She is not that much into running around naked. Naked right now as I type this.

SKNV

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

As much as I can. And I may say that my father respect my choice so it’s okay for him. Sometimes we can meet at kitchen both naked)

xXSlateXx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sleep naked 99% of the time, but as for going around the house naked, that is mostly relegated to when everyone else goes to bed. With a couple small kids around, it makes things difficult to do it any other time, though I'd prefer it to wearing clothes at home.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always sleep naked and 99% naked while at home. I'm always looking for a chance to be nude. Cruise ship balcony. Desert hiking. Hotel balcony after dark. If I work in the garage I usually crack the door for ventilation but I'm still naked.