Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like being naked at home when I can. I work from home so I often don't put clothes on right away.

I love to clean the house naked... my girlfriend enjoys that! Me scubbing floors, dusting and running the vacuum totally nude. She says i should live stream it! Thinks women would find it hot!

nakedguy77

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm naked at home as much as I possibly can I work in the garage do with the yard work whatever I've even remodel while bare bottom of buck naked the only time I have clothes on is when the kids are there I'm willing to torture my wife but not my youngins

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Strangely enough I'm half naked most of the time. Most of the time I'm wearing a shirt, usually a button down. And the other half I'm just wearing gym shorts.

With all the Zoom meetings and Skype I've been doing lately it's been the shirt.

Reactions: Beardon and aldawg

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
any zoom meetings?

About 90% are Zoom meetings. I Skype with my editors when it's one on one.

I only had one almost-oops when I slid my office chair sideways to get some documents. One of the guys asked me if I was wearing shorts. I said yeah, why? He said he could see my legs. Everyone laughed, and I let out a sigh of relief.

Reactions: aldawg

_sw88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
About 90% are Zoom meetings. I Skype with my editors when it's one on one.

I only had one almost-oops when I slid my office chair sideways to get some documents. One of the guys asked me if I was wearing shorts. I said yeah, why? He said he could see my legs. Everyone laughed, and I let out a sigh of relief.
Give me ur zoom ID so we can mess around

Reactions: Oliver91

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have not worked in 8 weeks so I have some free time. I usually wear bikini or thong underwear around the house (wife loves when I vacuum...). I will go nude outside if I'm feeling horny. To be honest, I'm not a nudist but perhaps an exhibitionist a bit. When I'm nude - I'm sexual.

MrMizuno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ever since leaving home I always sleep naked. Clothes feel too restrictive and my partner is the same. I used to also be nude around the house a lot of the time, but then I got a leather couch and it was too uncomfortable. So I'll usually wear light gym shorts without underwear with a breezy top.