Naked at work?

D_jhtrseikdf

1st Like
Media
So I work in a small office and sometimes it's just me here. Right now, I'm alone, and horny. Was thinking of getting nekkid and strolling about, owning the place, maybe kickin back at my desk for a good hard wank. Only problem is, even though he never usually comes in at this time, there is the chance that the boss could turn up. So, who reckons I should go for it, and if so, how naked do I get?

Depends on how badly you need your job, and how easy it is to find another job should you get caught. Why not use a more appropriate venue like a nudist colony, nude beach, locker room, open shower or sauna/steam room? Lots of people will see you there which should satisfy the exhibitionist in you.

Reactions: RL_Praha

PRCOCK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yo Bro sometimes the biggest turn ons have the highest risk make sure no cameras doors locked then if u have the balls to do it just make sure have pics to prove it.

Reactions: NateicusPumper

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I work in a small office and sometimes it's just me here. Right now, I'm alone, and horny. Was thinking of getting nekkid. So, who reckons I should go for it, and if so, how naked do I get?

Well, it's a lot easier to put it away if your clothes are within reach. Who hasn't felt the need to rub one out during the workday?

Attachments

• Love

kanakides

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
GO FOR IT..i ve done that many times..the risk of being caught turns me even more,,,several times i ve wanked online from my office,,,almost caught once...
so u d better lock the door and enjoy a good wank..

D_Harry_Ballz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have only gotten naked at work to take some pics in the bathroom, which are in my gallery. Ive never had the courage to bare all outside of it. How do you go about getting naked? I always take off my clothes. Let me know how it works out

D_jhtrseikdf

1st Like
Media
Ha well I mean I could keep some stuff on if I was too scared about getting caught and needing to dress in a hurry, or I could think fuck it and get stark bollock and just strut about not giving a fuck. Might need some cheering on for that though, hence the thread.

Last edited:

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At a major company where I worked there were pics of one of the employees running around the office nude that some how showed up on the internet.

I don't know if they were fired or quit out of humiliation.