Naked boys singing!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by BirdinMo, Mar 23, 2009.

1. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    My friend got me a DVD of them on Saturday. I had never even heard of them untill I got the DVD. I watched it today while I was home alone, I don't figure my dad wants to see it. LOL. I freaking love it! Yeah you see them nude like 99.99% of the time but the songs are so great! I just thought I would tell you all in case there is another person on here who has not heard of them. I don't bet that there is though. LOL.

2. JewliusDrac

JewliusDrac New Member

it's not so much a "them."
    it's an off-broadway musical
    really fun time if you're into it. actually, it wasn't even all about the cock (and there's a lot!) for me you kinda dont notice it after too long

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

A friend of mine was the BF of Stephen Bates who wrote the music and I saw it when it opened in NY, and I was also lucky enough to be at a private performance when the audience was naked as well. I forgot all about it. I loved it!

4. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never heard of it. Has it been in London's West End? Can you post a link for it?

5. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    Ummm I do not know if it has been in London's West End or not. I'm sure you could google it and find it or something though!

6. earllogjam

Gold Member

I saw this in SF. It must have been cold in the theater. There was one really cute guy who got his underwear pulled off by someone else's teeth.

The show was OK. Honestly, I wouldn't have gone without the gratuitous male nudity.

#6 earllogjam, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  7. sykray

sykray Active Member

I thought that it was part of the point that after a short while it isn't really important or noticeable that they are naked. The songs are great. I saw it on DVD.

Draft saved Draft deleted