Naked disco in the uk

borx

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Agentblueuk- I went to the naked disco last Friday 20 April and.... it may not a sex club, but it's quite close to it. The ratio man/woman is 1/100; the vast majority are gay guys and there is sex going on on the premises. I had a few 'good times' (thank you, fellas....) and I was not the exception to the rule, of that I'm sure !!
It's a fine club, mostly because it's so different, but not exactly what I was expecting...

agentblueuk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry if you found my comments missleading borx, I take it your comments refer to your explorations into the room up the stairs from two main rooms where naughtiness has a blind eye turned. Not sure about your comments about sex, I have never seen full on sex going on myself at any of the events I've been to (about 5)

The next one is this friday, May 18th. I can't make it due to work commitments, but if anyone wants to go and wants a guide some of my mates will be going so you can tag along with them

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just as I suspected.I'll bet the horny straight guys in this thread have suddenly lost interest. :biggrin1:

If he says man/woman is 1/100, then it means that there's 1 man for every 100 women.

I was interested, but I highly doubt that that's the case.. lol

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why do all the gay guys, get to do all the fun things. I think women just don't enjoy this kind of sexual stimulation I guess. Anyway, I'm actually going to be in London soon, and I was hoping myself and my GF might pop over. But if the ratio is really anything close to 1/100 then I guess neither her or myself would feel that comfortable anymore. I mean that is alot. Helll if it was 1/5 or even 1/10 it wouldn't be so bad.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In Aussie, our sex club is always 50/50 men women...never more men than women .Saturday nights women out number men 2/1...

I love my men, but would hesitate going to a club 100/1 men to women..as it would seem to me to be more of a gay club than an "anyone club"

x
Honey

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he says man/woman is 1/100, then it means that there's 1 man for every 100 women.

I was interested, but I highly doubt that that's the case.. lol
Yeah right,what are the chances?
If they held one here in the north they might get a better ratio.I haven't been to London for a while but they're more reserved in my experience.
(This is a blatant attempt to get the gallery overwhelmed with photos from London women).:smile:

Tonkatoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the idea but I would be hard all evening from the voyeur and the exhibitionist point of view!!!

skoota

Just Browsing
Media
I've been to Starkers loads of times...it was set up by a group of gay guys, but has always been keen on encouraging women to come. The ratio is much, much better than the quoted 100:1, although there are more guys than girls...many gay or bi. (The truth is, if you're actually only coming to ogle the ladies, youre probably more comfortable at Spearmint Rhino anyway.) It seems particularly popular with str8 female/bi male couples, which is nice ;)

If you want to meet ladies, bring one with you! Starkers cant be expected to supply naked ladies for the str8 boys! Starkers aims to be a disco for naked people to dance and have fun....and we do...hundreds of us! It's that simple.