Naked Experience

stormyjonny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell us about a public naked experience of yours or you started...

It actually started with a friend of mine. After hitting the gym we went to the locker rooms for a shower. I finished first and decided to take all his clothes and left him a jockstrap 2 sizes to small. I then stayed in the parking lot waiting for him it was hilarious.

2weeks later, he pulled the same trick on me but took it to the next level. He left me a note in our locker that said he took all my clothes and that if I wanted it back I'd have to walk to his house.

So I waited for 3 hours in the locker room. It was weird cause its not a big locker and it only has 3 shower stalls and a small room with a lot of small lockers. Anyway, I got a lot of looks while waiting and this dude who was with his son took his super sweet time in the locker room with me. Lets just say we spoke for 45 mins and he wasn't shy with his eyes. Four hours later, I left the lockers and made my way to his house. It would usually take 25 mins to walk to his house but I had to be careful. Hopefully no one saw me (I think so...) when i got there he was like you actually did it threw me my clothes.

Would never admit this to anyone I know but I loved it.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just posted this on the "NakedSummer" thread but it fits here too. I've posted this before but besides always sleeping naked and always have since 6 yr old and being naked at home and in my courtyard, reading, watching TV, eating, housework, laundry, I have done nude beaches all over the world, snow skied, snowboarded, waterskied, sailed, boating, camping, picnic, fishing, hiking, biking, skinny-scuba diving, snorkeling, projects in yard, cooking, grilling, swimming and sunning at pool, mass streaking in college, drove from Grand Junction, CO through UT and NV and to Barstow, CA totally naked including pumping gas at self-serves naked! All naked week on buddies houseboat with the guys on Lake Powell is coming up in June too! The first year I did the houseboat trip I noticed I was the only one sleeping naked and swimming and sunning naked but before the week was half over everyone was sleeping, swimming, hanging out, boating and water skiing naked too. We'd love it when another boat, especially with women, noticed us, cheered and blew their horn!

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine's a bit different. A friend was at our house and he and I were sitting in the family room, at the bar, with drinks. This guy was the kind who was always making rude comments to women, especially in front of their husbands.

My wife came in, carrying her clothing and towels to take the the laundry, dressed in a house-coat. As she passed, he said "Are you naked under that?" and she answered "Of course!"

As she returned from the laundry, he said "Well, aren't you going to show me?" She had been drinking some wine, herself, so her inhibitions were down. She turned to me and asked "What do you think, Babe? Shall I let him look?"

I didn't know which, or if both, of them were bluffing, so I said "Sure! Go ahead! Show him what you've got!" To the surprise of all of us, she whipped the robe open and stood there before him, totally naked! There she was, my own wife, with her tits and pussy exposed to this "other" guy!

He gawked at her body for a few seconds, then said "Seen enough?" and when he nodded, dumbly, she closed her robe and left the room.

He left quite soon and when I went to the bedroom, she claimed to have been embarrassed and excused herself by saying "you told me to do it", but I knew she enjoyed having a reason to show herself naked to another man.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was out on a camping trip with a bunch of friends. a few of us, who'd all known each other for years, had to leave early (three guys, one girl) so we decided to hit the shower stalls there at the camp site. turned out the "stalls" were just one big room with multiple spigots. so we all just stripped down and showered with each other. some joking around about it, but it was oddly comfortable. nothing sexual or erotic. just really good friends who happened to be naked and showering together. lol. that was one of the first times i really felt okay about my more "exhibitionist" side. that trend would continue to persist throughout college. ;)

appletree

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine was also out camping, on a friends farm. My best mate and our girlfriends and one other girl. We all got quite drunk and then got naked and ran around. It was a blast and noone felt weird after at all