Naked guys in flip flops

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to see naked guys wearing only flip flops. Guess you can tell by my screen name that I like that. Anyone else out there enjoying guys in flip flops?
Hey! Thanks for the pics and starting this thread. I LOVE guys feet and had no idea how much flip flops turn me on.. who knew! lol normally a guys other "flip flops" in his loose shorts were the only turn on I thought.. until know. I'm a convert and yes I do find men wearing flip flops a huge turn on and fetish! Disclaimer though.. he must have clean feet and groomed toenails!

Reactions: BarefootGuy

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey! Thanks for the pics and starting this thread. I LOVE guys feet and had no idea how much flip flops turn me on.. who knew! lol normally a guys other "flip flops" in his loose shorts were the only turn on I thought.. until know. I'm a convert and yes I do find men wearing flip flops a huge turn on and fetish! Disclaimer though.. he must have clean feet and groomed toenails!

I agree that feet need to be looking good in those flip flops. Glad you discovered the thread. Welcome!

Reactions: LoveThickCock