Naked in Dorms

gymbro30

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I think we did have similar experiences. Our coach wouldn't shower with us, but he was pretty casual about changing and leaving the office door open while he was changing or showering in his private shower. You could walk in there and ask him a question, he might be in various states of undress after practice or a game. sometimes you’ll see him fully dressed up in a suit and tie, other times fully naked, having just gotten out of the shower. He would talk to you the exact same way either way.

He was half keeping the door open to keep an eye on us so we wouldn't get into trouble, but I think also to show us that changing and nudity wasn't a big deal.

we all looked up to coach. And I think he set an example and a tone that nudity was just natural, and totally fine among men, especially on a team together
Yeah that sounds a lot like my coach, and we were all very inspired by him and his confident and casual way. But he also had the body and the dick to show off lol, which impressed us even more. Guys that age (19-21) are easily impressed by that IMO.