naked in normal life

While I am not huge, I am above average especially when soft

Just wondering how often LPSG members have had encounters when they are nude with strangers, co-workers, etc.

I am not worried about work so I have fooled around at work and even had a threesome with some MILFs at work

Just curious what everyone else has experienced

Thanks

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
bareass at the gym lockers, showers, steam room and saunas all the time. nobody seems to mind or care much... but you do see some interesting variations in sexual endowments...

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wondering how often LPSG members have had encounters when they are nude with strangers, co-workers, etc.

Just curious what everyone else has experienced

I've had gym membership for 7 years and the interest in my cock from other men doesn't seem to stop. Seeing me naked some ask me about how big I am when "hard", others observing my semi ask to hold it or stroke it, and some want me to go out to their car to suck it.

There have been a couple times, at a highway rest stop and in a public rest room at the urinals, that men have looked at my cock and asked to suck me off.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I've had many such encounters, mainly because of the gym. Usually no one seems to give a shit, really. It's just nudity, and once you get over the initial "we're all naked!" thing it gets really normal really quickly (in my experience, anyway). On two occasions out of many years did it get weird: Once, with a supervisor who was kinda awkward anyway, which I kind of get because of the whole power dynamic that there was there; the second time, it was this guy who had a little homophobic freak-out because he was surrounded by naked men. A friend of his was like "Dude, you're in a change room. Don't embarrass me." And I gave him a big eye-roll.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had gym membership for 7 years and the interest in my cock from other men doesn't seem to stop. Seeing me naked some ask me about how big I am when "hard", others observing my semi ask to hold it or stroke it, and some want me to go out to their car to suck it.

There have been a couple times, at a highway rest stop and in a public rest room at the urinals, that men have looked at my cock and asked to suck me off.

We need photos.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We need photos.
HaHa...no, you don't need photos...you want photos. Sorry but it's not my intention to be part of a cock pic collection.

My heritage is German and I'm fortunate to be endowed with a big cock. I'm not the biggest on LPSG and not small either, just impressively hung and satisfied with my stats. My purpose here is to get informed from the various threads, and when possible to contribute to the threads. It's that simple.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a previous contract, once a week, after work, we would get together and play 5 a side football. Most (but not all) of us would shower afterwards.
Initially I got some general, questions about my piercing from the guys, but nothing sexual, just their general inquisitevness.
Not sure if it ever got back to the girls at work that I had a big(ish), pierced cock though.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I wish it was just nudity but it's not, not at all.

maybe it's the country or I'm more aware of bodylanguage but the men who go naked here in the gyms do so for the sole purpose of being seen naked.

And when I have gotten naked or sometimes when I've gone commando there are men staring for just too long for it to be "just nudity".

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nude at home i grew up with nudity in the home as my parents had no taboo's around nudity having said that I don't go showing my nude body to everyone.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And I wish it was just nudity but it's not, not at all.

maybe it's the country or I'm more aware of bodylanguage but the men who go naked here in the gyms do so for the sole purpose of being seen naked.

And when I have gotten naked or sometimes when I've gone commando there are men staring for just too long for it to be "just nudity".

Being nude amongst others who are also in the nude... after a while the shock value wears off pretty quickly. After some time you see people for who they actually are.