Naked in public

somerandomguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ever been sprung or almost caught naked in public? Happened to me more times than I care to remember; especially when skinny dipping on beaches.

Anyone else got fun stories

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was in St. Lucia with my family for my mother's birthday and I'd gotten bored with the resort so I'd walked down the beach a half an hour or so so I could be alone and take off my suit. I was having myself a time and body surfing and playing in the water and singing to myself and piling sand on my head and stuff and just generally sitting at the edge of the water with my legs spread from Braintree to Worcester having fun.

Suddenly I think I hear this giggling but I don't see anyone so I continue (literally piling sand on my head). Then I hear it again. And I see my half-sister sitting on a dune behind me laughing hysterically. So I go "What?" And she says "Your mother wants you back for lunch" And I say, "Fine, can you leave now? And how long have you been there?" And she says "About 10 minutes. And by the way, you're five".

I'm nothing if not self-amusing, that's true.

D_Marina_DelRhey

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I enjoy going out on my back deck naked when no one is home.
It's fairly secluded, but some spots where one could see in. The deck is elevates enough that you can see it from a street running parallel to my yard, a few houses down.

I always wanted someone to see me though. Catch me in the act.
While the privacy is great, I want someone in the apartment next to out house to walk by the window and see a naked guy through the cracks in the trees.

I once masturbated while watching a woman with her back turned on that street, hoping she would turn around at what point I would quickly turn my head so she didn't know I was watching her, then I would have pretended to look at her by chance. It got me so excited, but it never happened.

Now I have to be careful because some small girls live a few houses down now...can't let them see!