Naked In Sauna?

Hello,
I m courious what are u thinking about going naked im sauna. I know you should wear nothing there but are you feeling ok with that ? And what about guys/girls starring at your body ? Maybe domek advices - i m going to go to sauna and i m interested on enjoying it, not looking at others

Ooo so here in Poland you usually have sauna with both sexes present. So that's why asked that. I think it is ok when you dont stare at somebody body

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
There's a joke here in Colorado regarding undeveloped hot springs.

"You don't want to stare at the bodies."

It's both etiquette and realization that all sorts will go there.

We always know when an out of stater is around. He, and it's always a he talking, will make some joke about razors.

Reactions: MickeyLee

Yea i think similiar - hope my body will react properly;)

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's the norm in my part of the world. Usually the swimming pool is clothed and everything else in the spa naked.

I don't really think about it as it feels perfectly normal. Great thing about it is that you learn that the human body comes in all shapes and sizes - male and female.

For the sauna, I usually bring a towel to sit on.

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Always a bikini bottom and a towel to sit on. I'll wrap it around on the way in and it stays like that or just as a barrier between the hot seat and my skin. Depends on the people in there.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've worked as a lifeguard in some exclusive places, have gone to naturalist sites and adult nude recreation spots.

Where I worked, it varied. In the hotels, the saunas were by the pools, and coed. I was not permitted to use them. If people stayed in too long, I brought them ice water and fresh towels. Whenever I stopped by to do so, everyone was in swimwear or skimpy running outfits. It may have been a rule. This was 25 years ago.

In the condos where I worked, the saunas were in the locker rooms, and not coed like the hotels. When my boss was away, I used them if the pool was empty. The residents and fitness instructors always invited me, and the pools were underutilized. We entered in wet swimwear, which we set aside to dry. We sat nude on towels until the suits were dry or the receptionist came to warm me that swimmers had just checked in or been spotted on camera unsupervised. Some of the residents wore their towel. I always asked if it was okay with them if I just sat on mine, once I got hot. Nobody minded. When it was just the fitness instructors with me, we just stripped down, sat on towels and commenced to gossip. Sometimes they'd make not of my fitness progress and offer congratulations and advice. I asked nosy questions about their tattoos (especially this one pubic dragon). We were friends.

I never used the saunas at the naturist spots. Didn't get around to it.

At the nude rec places I was nude the second I left the lobby, including in the saunas. Towel goes everywhere. I sat on mine. Nobody ever wrapped up. Because it was permitted to engage in sexual activity, people definitely stared. Nobody ever touched me without permission.

I do whatever is customary wherever I am. If I'm not sure, I ask questions. If I think I make someone uncomfortable, I ask. If someone makes me uncomfortable, I alert management.

I used to go to the nude beach every Sunday. This is the kind of environment you are likely to encounter at your sauna. Most people will be polite. Most won't stare, though many will steal a few quick, furtive glances. Men may be expected to drape the towel over an erection. Everyone will be more comfortable nude if there are no dressed people around. Everyone will be expected to sit on a towel. If you become anxious, wrap your towel around your hips. If you still need time to adjust, close your eyes. Do not fall asleep. If you get sleepy, you need to open your eyes and take a break.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've worked as a lifeguard in some exclusive places, have gone to naturalist sites and adult nude recreation spots.

Where I worked, it varied. In the hotels, the saunas were by the pools, and coed. I was not permitted to use them. If people stayed in too long, I brought them ice water and fresh towels. Whenever I stopped by to do so, everyone was in swimwear or skimpy running outfits. It may have been a rule. This was 25 years ago.

In the condos where I worked, the saunas were in the locker rooms, and not coed like the hotels. When my boss was away, I used them if the pool was empty. The residents and fitness instructors always invited me, and the pools were underutilized. We entered in wet swimwear, which we set aside to dry. We sat nude on towels until the suits were dry or the receptionist came to warm me that swimmers had just checked in or been spotted on camera unsupervised. Some of the residents wore their towel. I always asked if it was okay with them if I just sat on mine, once I got hot. Nobody minded. When it was just the fitness instructors with me, we just stripped down, sat on towels and commenced to gossip. Sometimes they'd make not of my fitness progress and offer congratulations and advice. I asked nosy questions about their tattoos (especially this one pubic dragon). We were friends.

I never used the saunas at the naturist spots. Didn't get around to it.

At the nude rec places I was nude the second I left the lobby, including in the saunas. Towel goes everywhere. I sat on mine. Nobody ever wrapped up. Because it was permitted to engage in sexual activity, people definitely stared. Nobody ever touched me without permission.

I do whatever is customary wherever I am. If I'm not sure, I ask questions. If I think I make someone uncomfortable, I ask. If someone makes me uncomfortable, I alert management.

I used to go to the nude beach every Sunday. This is the kind of environment you are likely to encounter at your sauna. Most people will be polite. Most won't stare, though many will steal a few quick, furtive glances. Men may be expected to drape the towel over an erection. Everyone will be more comfortable nude if there are no dressed people around. Everyone will be expected to sit on a towel. If you become anxious, wrap your towel around your hips. If you still need time to adjust, close your eyes. Do not fall asleep. If you get sleepy, you need to open your eyes and take a break.

Good grief, woman!

1. The entire ‘underutilized pool’ paragraph was laudable and I would have loved to be included in that group-it sounds amazing and liberating.

2. A useful and well scribed reply. It answered any questions I had about saunas and then some.

3. Your post ends succinctly with a lesson that could save LPSG sauna users’ lives? Are you serious. Stahhhp :heart_eyes: I’m sweating :blush:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Towel for me, please. I've only been to one coed sauna in Europe, and I was wearing a turtleneck towel! Yes, it was bundled up real tight. I didn't need anything slipping out.

Hubby and I went to Hot Springs, Arkansas a while back, and I scheduled time in a bathhouse. The attendant drew our bath and gave instructions. When she closed the door I began to strip down, and he was surprised!

"You're getting naked?"

"Well, yes, it's a bath."

"But what if someone comes in?"

"They won't, but if they do they'll see us."

"But what if we're doing something?"

"We won't."

"But what if I'm doing something?"

He did.