Naked in the locker room

TinaBobina

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever notice that the women who lounge about naked in the gym locker room are always the ones who shouldn't (by societal standards) just be walking around naked?

I mean, on the one hand I admire their self-confidence. (I know I can't just stand there putting on eyeliner with a room full of people looking at my ass.) But at the same time, there are some asses that you just don't want to see.

Isn't the purpose of the locker room to get changed, not to just hang out naked? Is it just my gym? Is it just me?

lastchavez

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tina, sadly, it's the same in the men's rooms. Always the big chubby or disfigured ones who take far too long to get dressed.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote=TinaBobina;1044129] Ever notice that the women who lounge about naked in the gym locker room are always the ones who shouldn't (by societal standards) just be walking around naked?

I mean, on the one hand I admire their self-confidence. (I know I can't just stand there putting on eyeliner with a room full of people looking at my ass.) But at the same time, there are some asses that you just don't want to see. AMEN! The asses on display in the average ladies locker room are usually only slightly smaller than a Buick, wrinkled, dimpled, and generally speaking not pretty. Don't even get me started on the grey, granny bushes that haven't been trimmed since the Carter administration.

There is of course always one "Hot Chic" strutting about nekkid as a jaybird, chatting on her cell phone, or perhaps blow drying her hair in front of the mirror so that you are forced to see both sides of her. This is sometimes enough to send some women back to the elliptical trainer, stairmaster, or pool for 10 more laps.

Isn't the purpose of the locker room to get changed, not to just hang out naked? Is it just my gym? Is it just me? [/quote]

I am so glad you mentioned this. It's not just your gym! It happens at every single gym I have eveer been to. That may be why I have such an aversion to working out now. :rolleyes: Maybe it's just cause I'm lazy . . . :tongue:

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Ever notice that the women who lounge about naked in the gym locker room are always the ones who shouldn't (by societal standards) just be walking around naked?

I mean, on the one hand I admire their self-confidence. (I know I can't just stand there putting on eyeliner with a room full of people looking at my ass.) But at the same time, there are some asses that you just don't want to see.

Isn't the purpose of the locker room to get changed, not to just hang out naked? Is it just my gym? Is it just me?

If they didn't hang out nakkid, what would the peephole in the wall be good for?

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nothing on-topic to add.

Just wanted to say that's the funniest nickname. I should do that on a board sometime.

Tina Tina Bobina, Banana Fana Fo Fina, Me Mi Mo Mina. Tina :)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I used to walk around naked.. but then I go so freaked out that people would tell my parents about my piercings that I just didn't anymore. Now I'm just to nasty to want to see naked and my gym is like a social event. People go there to hang out.. no work out.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't see the problem. Fat people don't disgust me. We are all going to be old, fat, and wrinkly some day. I think it's cool that these women are comfortable with their bodies. Come on ladies, we get enough shit for not being 100 pound blonde barbie dolls from the media, let's not turn it against each other.

TinaBobina

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally get that, which is why I tried to qualify it a little. I don't want anyone to be ashamed of her body. But there's a difference between confidence and just shoving it in someone's face. And it's not even like it's that big of a deal. There was just this one lady last night who was sitting on the bench right across from me chatting away on her cell phone, completely naked, with her legs splayed like a truck driver. And I guess I just wanted to vent a little here.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I totally get that, which is why I tried to qualify it a little. I don't want anyone to be ashamed of her body. But there's a difference between confidence and just shoving it in someone's face. And it's not even like it's that big of a deal. There was just this one lady last night who was sitting on the bench right across from me chatting away on her cell phone, completely naked, with her legs splayed like a truck driver. And I guess I just wanted to vent a little here.
Sounds like the woman on the phone wanted to "vent" a little too!:eek:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I used to walk around naked.. but then I go so freaked out that people would tell my parents about my piercings that I just didn't anymore. Now I'm just to nasty to want to see naked and my gym is like a social event. People go there to hang out.. no work out.

how can I convince you to walk around naked again lol

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Eep!
how can I convince you to walk around naked again lol
Just add alcohol...