naked in unusual places

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Aug 9, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

irishlad: So I travel a lot. A few weeks ago I was in a indoor pool at a hotel. A coworker and I were swimming around when another man walked in. He looked around and saw just my buddy and I. The man took his towel and wrapped it around his waist and proceeded to take off his work-out shorts. He then started to walk around the pool with only the towel on. Half way around the towel fell off. The guy, who was large (8 soft with large nuts) had no problem with his nudity. He sat down read a magazine, jumped into the pool, basically hung around the pool for 30 minutes - completely naked.

Now, neither my buddy and I were upset because we were with a naked man. It was just the location. I mean anyone could of walked into the pool area (women, hotel employees, kids, etc).

So my questions are does this happen often? My buddy and I think this guys was trying to intice us into something? Anyway, Im curious to know your opinions.

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

hey, Irishlad: Obviously the dude enjoyed showing his genitals and naked body. If you could tell that his cock was semi or getting that way as you looked, then he was getting stimulated from showing to you.

Whether or not he wanted you to be enticed we can't know for sure, but it seems his thoughts were leaning in that direction, anyway.

From my experience at the YMCA, I can usually tell if a dude is showing just for enticement, but if he doesn't strike up a conversation, then evidently his interest is elsewhere. I enjoyed your post, Irishlad. Always post and let us give an answer for your questions.

Luke

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    when I am at the health club, I go nude in the sauna and jacuzzi. I am an exhibitionest and I show off as much as I can get away with. Some sneek a look, others just don't pay attention.

4. Imported

Gold Member

irishlad: Geo, when I'm at the health club I go nude in the sauna and jacuzzi as well - generally these facilities are in the mens locker room, but what was odd with this was he was nude in a swimming pool for the general public. Rooms over looked the swimming pool. I still think it's quite odd and wonder if over have come across this type of behavior or if others members actually have done something like this.

Draft saved Draft deleted