Naked island

iluvmm2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember once reading on the internet about this gay-owned island in Hawaii. It seemed like the perfect place for us nudists. The place offered a lot of activities and they even had job offers in which in exchange for food and accommodation you could stay there for up to three months: working in the nude!!! anything closer to paradise? Does anyone know about such an island or a place similar to that? Please let me know!

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There are a number of similar places but not islands. In Australia there is the nudist retreat in north Queensland. This is not gay, but does accept "singles" and apparently it is possible to work in exchange for accomodation. There is a gay nude retreat in New Zealand, Autumn Farm, near Takaka. Primarily Autumn Farm is for paying guests but it also is a WWOOF host and takes volunteers who wish to work on their organic farm.

iluvmm2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks Howard, that is really cool to know! You see this ain't no phantasy island you bitches ;)

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well....on Oahu we used to go to a nude beach which the name escapes me. Anyone? I think it has "Dolphin" in the name. You have to kinda hike down there, but it was definitely a nude beach without rules. One day my friend and I went there and took our tops off. Instantly we attracted a gathering of random guys who were kind of crouching on rocks and in bushes. I will never forgot looking up and seeing one guy on a rock behind us JACKING OFF while staring at us. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life.
I know this is going to sound like a Penthouse letters however, this really hot guy cam walking down the beach and asked if he could sit down with us. He then asked if we needed sunscreen rubbed on our backs which we reluctantly said OK. I mean the guy was really hot but this dude was sitting there strokin himself behind us, so I tried to just block him out. The hot guy put lotion on us and then we put it on him and kinda pulled his shorts down and put it down looooooow. So by then the guys were just getting too excited and we had to get the hell out of there. This is the really bizarre part. We dropped the hot guy off at his house but he just hopped out and said "thanks for the ride" and went inside!!! My friend definitely had the kind of body guys drool over and I was pretty surprised when he just took off. It was a WEIRD day!!