Photo Naked Massage Pics

Hancock90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi all,

I am new here and was looking for some naked men massage pics (masseur and/or client). I love pics of guys face down on the table with their legs spread and their cock head poking out. I couldn’t see this on any other thread so thought I would try to get it going. Thanks!

JimMcPherson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My massage partner and I often hold nude dinner and massage exchange evenings at his beautiful home in the Minnehaha Pkwy section of South Minneapolis. Just an evening of nude socializing with other guys. Usually anywhere from 10 to 30 guys in attendance to enjoy an evening of a home-cooked meal (in the nude) followed by a sharing of massage on one of our comfortable, softly-padded professional massage tables.

Imagine lying naked on one of our massage tables and being caressed, nurtured, pampered, and attended to by 6,8,10 sets of caring, loving hands all at the same time?!?!? Such an awesome experience!!!

Want more details? Let me know something about yourself (stats/pics / etc) as well as your regular email address and we will get back to you with more details.

Greatly looking forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming events.
Jim

Sensual Dude

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
wish I lived in your area....what a way to spend the evening. We have a group here that I belong to... our leader is an LMT and hosted in his home about once a month.... we have about 100 members but he can only have about 10 at his house - so its always on a first to reply that they are coming. And then he has a wait list. Since pandemic we have not had any sessions... miss it ..... Happy Rubs and Tugs!