Naked Men OK in SF?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BIGdkluver, Dec 2, 2011.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

A few weeks ago, I heard on the news that the city council of San Francisco had okayed men being naked in public in that city as long as they were not erect. Can that be correct? It sounds pretty wild!

What are the details? Does this mean that fully naked men can just walk up and down the streets of San Francisco now?

Would love to hear from guys who life in San Francisco!

Thanks!

2. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I've heard that too, but years ago. I've never seen a naked man walking the streets however. I have seen naked men in Barcelona, Spain where it's also legal. It's a strange thing to be walking down a crowded street and have a naked man walk past you.

3. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    Ithaca, NY allows the woman to go topless, if men can so can the woman and they do!

4. HJ1958

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never heard this before! My question is: What do you do if you're walking down the street naked and pop a boner? Do you need to carry clothes in a backpack for emergency hard-ons to avoid arrest?

5. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, this is true. It has always been this was as far as I know. I've never truly exercised this option, though I have changed standing next to my car on city streets before, stripping fully naked just for fun since it's allowed. :) I always thought it would be fun to get a few friends together and do a naked walkabout around town.

6. dude_007

Gold Member

I think it is mostly for the street fairs and other special events in the city.

7. Mortified13

Mortified13 New Member

In the Castro District of San Francisco, I see at least one naked guy a week sitting down at the tables where people wait for cable cars, trolleys or buses. They will sometimes walk through the streets just wearing shoes or roller blades strolling along. One guy I know is in very good shape for his age about late 4o's or late 30's, he has a nice uncut cock that hangs nicely about three inches? He also has tattoos and a green mohawk sometimes. If I had a body like his, working on it (lost 135 pounds).... I would flaunt it too!!! I saw a young man one time standing waiting for the next bus, he was nice looking too. Now that it is getting colder I don't see the guys that much anymore.

8. StatusQuo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That is crazy. Chicago has a naked bike ride etc. which obviously breaks the law, but I have never heard of people being arrested from it. Just a naked man walking down the street? That might get you into some trouble here.

9. avg_joe

Gold Member

I saw a bunch of naked men riding bicycles on the Market Street in a Saturday morning and a police officer was chasing after them. Not sure such kind of act is legal. Crazy.

10. chris4869

chris4869 New Member

Albums:
    It's pretty common to see those naked guys hanging around near Badland (Castro District) in San Francisco.

11. CobraLover

CobraLover Member

Albums:
    It's not that common to see naked men on the street or hanging around bars, unless it's a Street Fair like Folsom or Dore Alley. You will see guys only wearing shorts or a jockstrap that doesn't hide much though.

12. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    SF recently passed an ordinace saying naked people must sit on a barrier (towel or similar) when seated on public seating.
    Kinda cold to see many right now......

13. psguy64

Gold Member

Last summer, while seated Harvey's window seat a fully naked man walked by and crossed street...created quite a street scene crowd along the street - so much so I did not get a chance to see an nice looking man but no real chance to see his junk.

14. avatarng

The only 3 guys that walk around are the ugliest one. Seen them all the time. Not so worth it.

15. sinfulta

sinfulta Member

Albums:
    I was out last night in the City and saw a guy. It was common before and is even more common now. Most of the guys that are naked aren't typically the guys you'd want to see naked. Once in a great while they're might be. Either way it doesn't bother me.

How many of you are taking trips to SF now? lol

16. Mortified13

Mortified13 New Member

Was in the city today and saw one older guy in about his late 50's early 60's hanging out with a hat and sandals on only. He had about a five inch fat semi!!! When he walked his cock swayed back and forth!!! He did have a fair body but rough face. I give him credit for letting it all hang out!!! :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted