Naked Neighbour

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
Have you ever seen your neighbour naked?

This afternoon, I went around to my neighbour to drop off a package which had been left at our house by the delivery driver. So off I went, knocked on the door and to my surprise Sean opened the door completely naked!!!! So what do you say to someone in that situation???? Hi, nice day for a BBQ???? Fancy a Hot Dog? I just said Hi this is yours and made a quick exit. Just my luck if it was his wife ,then I may of offered my services....to open the package that is!!!

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My neighbor in the house next door is a single woman in her mid 50's. She gets ready for work about the same time I walk my dog in the morning. In the winter, it's still dark at that time and she leaves some of her bedroom curtains open. Just so you don't think I hang out in the bushes waiting for a peep, her bedroom faces the street. She comes out of the shower and walks around her room naked while she prepares to get dressed. I've seen her several times and she's got a decent figure although she has small breasts.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
mushroomcap said:
My neighbor in the house next door is a single woman in her mid 50's. She gets ready for work about the same time I walk my dog in the morning. In the winter, it's still dark at that time and she leaves some of her bedroom curtains open. Just so you don't think I hang out in the bushes waiting for a peep, her bedroom faces the street. She comes out of the shower and walks around her room naked while she prepares to get dressed. I've seen her several times and she's got a decent figure although she has small breasts.

Be careful, mushie, dogs are not very good at holding ladders.

Hjalmar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I spent a year in Spain with a scolarship, two years back, in Madrid. I arrived in late September, and stayed with friends till I could find my own rented room.

The thing was that doing my research, knocking at some doors, two men opened half naked.

The first one was a nearly-60 bald man, wearing just some old briefs, breifs that I think he put on in the last minute, cos it took him almost 3 minutes to opend the door. He was semi hard, and I couldn't almost keep my laughs... A bald half-naked spanyard showing me a room was kinda odd..

The other, lucky me, was a 25-year-old italian hunk. I got lost looking for the building, so I had to call him back again, to clarify the address. He was surprised at first, he didn't remind me going to see the room, so I had to tell him again. He told me to wait at a bar nearby, cos he had just arrived from work. 20 minutes later, I went upstairs and finally could see the room... and him, just wearing a dressing gown, with his hair wet and smelling really good, and I think he has stoned or something...

Anyway, I end up living the whole year at my friends' flat, cos one of the flatmates left.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just in case this thread needed a 'celebrity angle' :rolleyes:...

last Friday's Daily Star tabloid in the UK reports that popular prime time British TV presenter Ant McPartlin has also been showing his wares to his neighbours since moving into his new million-pound ($1.6 million) house.

"He flashes neighbours in the shower each morning!

(...) Ant, 30, and bride Lisa, 29, (...) have been so busy planning their wedding that they forgot to buy new curtains.

So every time Ant takes a shower he's been flashing his manhood at the eagle-eyed neighbours.

One said: (...) "the displays are proving quite a local draw. He's really spiced up our neighbourhood"."

Full text here: http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6448/antdr2.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: Jason GayLight

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And now for the more personal response... :rolleyes:

My apartment has a glass front door. Need I go on? :biggrin1:

Actually, I'm quite used to that and it hasn't caused any problems on its own account so far.

However... inevitably, things go awry from time to time...

...with last week being a case in point. :redface:

A friend was popping over in the evening, and I was running a little behind time. I was expecting him at 6.45 pm.

At 6.40pm, the doorbell rang. I'd just finished drying after getting out of the shower (oooh, my life is like a parallel to that of Ant McPartlin, I suddenly realize :rolleyes:) ... and since I know the friend in question pretty well, I didn't think twice about going to the door and flinging it open.

Who the hell expects a parcel delivery at 6.40pm, ffs???! :eek: :biggrin1:

So I think it's fair to say that the parcel guy knows me a little better than I might have liked now. And, damn, did the bastard stare at everything from nipples downwards, just to put me at my ease.

I'm so looking forward to his next visit. :rolleyes: Or not... :eek:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:

My apartment has a glass front door. Need I go on? :biggrin1:

Actually, I'm quite used to that and it hasn't caused any problems on its own account so far.

However... inevitably, things go awry from time to time...

...with last week being a case in point. :redface:

A friend was popping over in the evening, and I was running a little behind time. I was expecting him at 6.45 pm.

At 6.40pm, the doorbell rang. I'd just finished drying after getting out of the shower (oooh, my life is like a parallel to that of Ant McPartlin, I suddenly realize :rolleyes:) ... and since I know the friend in question pretty well, I didn't think twice about going to the door and flinging it open.

Who the hell expects a parcel delivery at 6.40pm, ffs???! :eek: :biggrin1:

So I think it's fair to say that the parcel guy knows me a little better than I might have liked now. And, damn, did the bastard stare at everything from nipples downwards, just to put me at my ease.

Do you know if that particular parcel delivery company accepts job applications online or do I need to write with my CV?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
alex8 said:

A parcel for a package ... sounds fair.:cool: :biggrin1:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've never seen my neighbors naked. lol I am the naked neighbor. I'm out by the pool at least once a week. I laid out nude on the roof once, to tan. I don't know if anyone ever saw me though...lol

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Partly because I live on the ground floor of my building, most of my neighbors are elderly. And women.

There are a couple of guys around here I wouldn't mind seeing naked, but not a lot.

And usually when I'm feeling frisky, the delivery-person is an ugly older woman.

Sigh.

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in NYC neighbors windows can be less than 10 feet apart, so yes, I have seen my neighbors and they have seen me... a girl lives across the alley from me and I see her naked a few times a month... she is young, probably like early 20s, lean and athletic. she must know the show she is putting on... I have posed in front of the window for her as well.. one time I stood there pretending to watch TV, I could see her window out of the corner of my eye... she was busy with something and then she saw me, because she turned off her light and knelt down at her window... I could see the outline of her head and shoulders. So I made sure she got a good look, and soon my cock began to stiffen and grow... the whole time I pretended not to notice her... soon was stroking my cock with both hands, I even measured it while she watched... I was soooooo turned on I couldnt even come.... must have been at it for 45 minutes and she watched the whole time

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same here...except for the roof thing -ouch! I'd be afraid I'd burn my hiney - it's hot up there! I am the naked neighbor though. The husband has watched me masturbate thru the window before :biggrin1: he seemed to enjoy it. We don't have blinds, only curtains (live on 7 wooded acres)...so it's usually a free for all for anyone who wants to see. I like it that way.

Heather LouAnna said:
I've never seen my neighbors naked. lol I am the naked neighbor. I'm out by the pool at least once a week. I laid out nude on the roof once, to tan. I don't know if anyone ever saw me though...lol

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:

In the words of Mr. Rogers: "Won't you please, oh won't you please, be my neighbor.":wink:

lizard7x6

Experimental Member
Media
I had a neighbor for a few weeks that has a window directly across from my apartment's kitchen door... oddly enough this guy had no problem pleasuring himself for hours on end every night.. talk about bored.. but I"m not complaining... nothing like the sight of a guy pounding his huge uncut meat... I think he knew I cold see... otherwise why would he do it in front of an open windiw with the shade up????

granite1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My neighbour is about 20 and normally closes the curtains, but last week she was walking about her bedroom completely naked. I watched for a few minutes and then switched on my light and walked through my room with a good semi.

Eventually I turned so she had a full frontal and within a few seconds her light went out. I partially closed my curtains and then began to get a right good hard-on. After about five minutes, I shot my load and she was still looking in.

I saw her the following day and we exchanged greetings but nothing else. I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did.

Reactions: VictorV1994

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
Funny I'm the guy my neighbors see naked. BTW When I was 15 y.o. my Grandmother told me the elderly matron of the family from the 3-family house next door could see me naked in my bedroom. That was one time I wasn't putting on a show.