Naked Neighbour

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Sir Dancealot, Aug 14, 2006.

1. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i saw my gym teacher and her daughter once (they lived next door for about a year)

2. F_Man

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jerking or fucking so that a neighbor, whose window is just accross the street, accidentally happens to catch you at it, can be kind of cool, if not habit-forming:)

If he, she or they on the other side strip & get active as well, it's suddenly a nice group effort and a potentially pleasant power game :smile:

FM

3. NudePreston

NudePreston Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Well... as HryBlkOne said... "I'm the Naked Neighbour!"

My cottage is a detatched condo. The 10-unit buildling across the pool has full view into my living room thru my 12'-wide sliding glass door -- where I never close the blinds. (makes me feel all closed-in)

Oh, and I nearly never wear anything at all. (one of the joys of living in warm Miami Beach.)

In the first Home Owners Assn annual pool-side meeting one of the upper floor female owners made a comment on a piece of art hanging on my wall across the living room... followed by the stuttering comment; "You're... a... naked allot."

Obviously she was expecting me to gasp and apologise profusely -- instead I said "Yes, I am!" At that she looked startled and just turned and walked away not knowing what to say anymore.

I LOVE IT! :biggrin1: :cool: :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

So, I, too am THE NAKED NEIGHBOUR!

4. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

hahaha umm it was the old lady's eye doctor that called. She lost her telescope and was getting eye strain.

5. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
    That sounds a bit autobiographical, Peck!

6. schs1977

schs1977 New Member

My work out partner is my neighbor,who is about my age (33) and I have seen him naked a lot. So it is not a big deal.

7. D_Wahine_Weenie

D_Wahine_Weenie New Member

My neighbors are two hot lesbian women. They like to swim nude in their backyard pool. At times, I will walk closeby to get a full view of them, then get naked and masturbate for almost an hour, as they have fun in and around their pool. They think they are alone!
    Sometimes they get close, but never have they caught me. Maybe I should let myself get caught? It could be very interesting.

#27 D_Wahine_Weenie, Sep 19, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  8. skipt77

skipt77 New Member

I have a neighbor who lives in a second story condo. His balcony overlooks my backyard. It is mostly hidden from his view by trees, but there are a few gaps where nothing obstructs the view. A couple years ago on July 4th, I was in my backyard naked, not paying any attention to who might see me since my yard is 90% private. I heard voices and looked to see this neighbor had company, and they were all on his balcony and had seen my naked self. I just kept on but tried to stay out of their view. Next thing I knew, my neighbor had come over to ask me to borrow my ladder as they were going to watch the fireworks from his roof. At this point, since all had seen me already, I just went to get said ladder in view of the others on his balcony, was introduced to them - so yeah - this neighbor has seen me quite a bit.

Draft saved Draft deleted