Naked Neighbour

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jerking or fucking so that a neighbor, whose window is just accross the street, accidentally happens to catch you at it, can be kind of cool, if not habit-forming:)

If he, she or they on the other side strip & get active as well, it's suddenly a nice group effort and a potentially pleasant power game :smile:

FM

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well... as HryBlkOne said... "I'm the Naked Neighbour!"

My cottage is a detatched condo. The 10-unit buildling across the pool has full view into my living room thru my 12'-wide sliding glass door -- where I never close the blinds. (makes me feel all closed-in)

Oh, and I nearly never wear anything at all. (one of the joys of living in warm Miami Beach.)

In the first Home Owners Assn annual pool-side meeting one of the upper floor female owners made a comment on a piece of art hanging on my wall across the living room... followed by the stuttering comment; "You're... a... naked allot."

Obviously she was expecting me to gasp and apologise profusely -- instead I said "Yes, I am!" At that she looked startled and just turned and walked away not knowing what to say anymore.

I LOVE IT! :biggrin1: :cool: :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

So, I, too am THE NAKED NEIGHBOUR!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Funny I'm the guy my neighbors see naked. BTW When I was 15 y.o. my Grandmother told me the elderly matron of the family from the 3-family house next door could see me naked in my bedroom. That was one time I wasn't putting on a show.

hahaha umm it was the old lady's eye doctor that called. She lost her telescope and was getting eye strain.

D_Wahine_Weenie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My neighbors are two hot lesbian women. They like to swim nude in their backyard pool. At times, I will walk closeby to get a full view of them, then get naked and masturbate for almost an hour, as they have fun in and around their pool. They think they are alone!
Sometimes they get close, but never have they caught me. Maybe I should let myself get caught? It could be very interesting.

Last edited:

skipt77

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a neighbor who lives in a second story condo. His balcony overlooks my backyard. It is mostly hidden from his view by trees, but there are a few gaps where nothing obstructs the view. A couple years ago on July 4th, I was in my backyard naked, not paying any attention to who might see me since my yard is 90% private. I heard voices and looked to see this neighbor had company, and they were all on his balcony and had seen my naked self. I just kept on but tried to stay out of their view. Next thing I knew, my neighbor had come over to ask me to borrow my ladder as they were going to watch the fireworks from his roof. At this point, since all had seen me already, I just went to get said ladder in view of the others on his balcony, was introduced to them - so yeah - this neighbor has seen me quite a bit.

Jason GayLight

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just in case this thread needed a 'celebrity angle' :rolleyes:...

last Friday's Daily Star tabloid in the UK reports that popular prime time British TV presenter Ant McPartlin has also been showing his wares to his neighbours since moving into his new million-pound ($1.6 million) house.

"He flashes neighbours in the shower each morning!

(...) Ant, 30, and bride Lisa, 29, (...) have been so busy planning their wedding that they forgot to buy new curtains.

So every time Ant takes a shower he's been flashing his manhood at the eagle-eyed neighbours.

One said: (...) "the displays are proving quite a local draw. He's really spiced up our neighbourhood"."

Full text here: http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6448/antdr2.jpg

Ant is a very cute guy