Naked Parties

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by thirteenbyseven@May 30 2005, 08:18 PM
Actually, my G/F and I are, at the present time, enjoying Memorial Day (U.S. holiday) at an upscale nudist resort in Florida. The weather in Pasco County is hazy and 90 degrees. Come on down!!! (Thank God for laptops.)
[post=316302]Quoted post[/post]​

Be there asap! :lol:

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was also at a nude resort this weekend.
Well, it was more of a naked hippy commune but it sure felt great.

All shapes and sizes there.
One really hot couple stood out.
An asian girl with a smoking body and her caucasian boyfriend
who's flacid shaved dick must have been 6" long. :9

I tried not to stare!!

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I think I was uncomfortable at first during my freshman year of college but got use to it really fast since we had a communal shower...Now I really don't have too much of a problem w/it at all...My male friends and I have stripped down naked together to change or at the gym...I am comfortable because they are comfortable too...And we know we look at each other because we have all made comments about our body parts...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb+May 30 2005, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; May 30 2005, 10:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@May 30 2005, 10:29 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-jonb
@May 29 2005, 11:00 PM
In my dorm, if we&#39;re all naked, it doesn&#39;t mean something&#39;s going to happen.

In my dorm it usually meant that the central air wasn&#39;t working again&#33;
[post=316272]Quoted post[/post]​
Too true. Even worse in your case, since there&#39;s no current to take your hot water away before it evaporates.
[post=316347]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Evaporate? In New Orleans, there are two seasons: the rainy season and February. The air here is so humid that the sweat doesn&#39;t evaporate: you just get soggier and soggier.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@May 31 2005, 01:25 PM
the sweat doesn&#39;t evaporate: you just get soggier and soggier.
[post=316590]Quoted post[/post]​

Like when the sweat runs down your back and rolls into the crack of your ass, but keeps going until it finally ends up finding it&#39;s way to your nutsack.

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don&#39;t have a problem being nude in front of people. Don&#39;t get me wrong, I&#39;m not an exhibitionist or anything but I have no worries about stripping down in front of someone or if they walk in on me. Of course, there have been those few times where I have answered the door naked and it turned out to be the pizza guy. Hmmm....

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by SpiceboyMJ@Jun 1 2005, 04:55 PM
Of course, there have been those few times where I have answered the door naked and it turned out to be the pizza guy.

Hey, wait a minute ... I have that one on VHS&#33; :p I usually put the sound on mute because the pizza isn&#39;t the only cheesy thing in evidence&#33;

RookySteve1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have no problems being naked in front of other people, unless it's in front of my parents and my sister.

I guess I just got used to being naked in front of other guys in the locker room and the showers in junior high. At first, I worried about getting a hard-on, but after a while, I just got used to it. I even went skinny dipping with buds in junior high and high school.

My college roommates and I were/are naked most of the time in the dorms and now in our apartment. It's really not that big of a deal.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One reason why I love summertime so much is because of all the pool parties. Reliably, after nor more than a drink or two, a lot of suits come off. Over the years, I've lost more speedos at pool parties than I can count. Although, typically, there are always some who chose to keep their clothes on, I think for a lot of gay men, getting naked with other guys in social situations is a type of bonding. Sure, there is often a sexual current present, but not always.

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am comfortable being naked infront of others now, but I wasn't a year ago. I had to learn to be accepting of myself at any given moment so that I could feel comfortable being spontaneous with my body rather than trying to maintain a certain image.

I find that a lot of enlightened people, both conservative and liberal, are very comfortable with their bodies in a way unrelated to sex. They are just very secure and self-accepting.

I've also found that when I show this self-acceptance to others, which does not have to necessarily be in the nude, people are more open to friendship. I think confident self-acceptance, including acceptance of one's body, causes others to feel one is being authentic, which puts others at ease and encourages friendship.

----------

If you wonder about what I mean by "conservative and liberal" then think of a group of mixed gender WASPY college kids skinny dipping off a boat and a group mixed gender hippies running around naked it the forest. It's really all the same. I've gone to parties with both types of people and did just fine behaving the same way, that is going with the flow and not second guessing myself as I do it. (Although sometimes I do the next morning :cool: . . . gotta work on that.)

Last edited:

D_Marion Assdimple

Account Disabled
Media
I do it in my dorm, most of the guys walk around naked and we get together all the time and have parties, the girls in the dorm don't mind, they kinda like it. It sometimes involves masturbation but only if we get hard. We do stuff like have dorm races and some other fun bonding games like hide the salami. Really hard when you're naked....we use girls btw