Naked Parties

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never been nude in front of family and never will as they would be offended. The only people to see me nude are at beaches or saunas/spas, and they are naked themselves. I like to have this part of my life separate.

D

deleted235425

I promote naked play parties for men. The parties happen every two months!

ericbythebay

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My partner and I have a group of friends from law school, mix of gay and straight. Whenever we go on vacation, Lake Tahoe, Mendocino, Russian River, naked hot tub is one of the events. Whenever someone new joins the group on a trip, it usually doesn't take too long before they join in too.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any gay clubs around you have Naked Nights? In Prague, several have naked night or at least underwear night. I love going and stripping. I don't care who sees me nekked.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A buddy of mine in high school owned a pool and in the summer/spring he'd hold a skinny dipping party when his parents were away. Usually got a decent turn out. We'd take effort to not invite any dudes, which balanced out somehow because itd end up about 2-1 girls. Some guys would just show up or would be invited by other girls. Girls would do varying levels, sometimes just topless, or swim in underwear but usually most would play fair and go all in. Not like there was any half in for guys. Though one time this guy showed up and no one wanted him and it was really early. He was drunk and was like lets go and dropped to his whit boxers briefs and jumped in. He splashed around alone and got out and even thought the were white and tight all that was visible was black hole that I would assume was a huge mass of pubes. That got alot of snickering and eventually we convinced him the real party was the next day and to leave.