Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He's probably just trying to ignore the guy. I feel like a majority of people would think it was odd to take a fully naked selfie in an open locker room. If I saw it happening I'd laugh and definitely tell my friends about it.

If he was hard, I'd imagine he'd be kicked out pretty quickly.

I haven't been in a locker room lately but I wonder if other guys would be this casual and just walk past a naked taking a selfie, and/or that forward to take a selfie. I don't mind either way I just haven't seen that happen before. View attachment 407592

Definitely odd to do this in a locker room. I don't agree with using cell phones in the locker room period for privacy reasons. My Y has signs up in the locker room saying not to use any devices in there that have photographic capabilities. Most obey it, but some don't. I'm anything but modest in the locker room and open shower, but if a guy has his phone out, I won't get changed near him in the locker room. I usually take the one shower head in the open shower that has a clear view of the locker room because I like to see who is coming and going. Of course it works the opposite way too that guys coming and going can see you showering naked at that head only from the locker room. If a guy pulls out his phone with a clear sight towards me, I will shift over to the right for a minute to soap up or rinse because I know the view is blocked. If he's still got the phone out after that, I will move to another shower head. Most guys are just quickly checking messages, so I haven't had to move very often. A guy who is on his phone for an extraordinary amount of time with a clear view of me in the shower makes me uncomfortable. I have zero issue with guys seeing me naked, but I certainly don't want any naked pictures and videos of me appearing online.

Last edited by a moderator:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When cell phones first got cameras, I noticed that these signs that went up in my local health club. It is a major invasion of privacy and people caught should be warned first, then expelled, then arrested, if they don't stop.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think there's an appropriate way to use a phone in a locker room, if you need to, but it's likely best you don't so you avoid any issues. If someone is sitting on a bench in front of lockers, head down, with their phone pointed at the ground I'm not really concerned about them trying to record something. It's the people who walk around with phones or use them while holding them up that cause concern.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
taking the pic is one thing.... but posting it with face is the other (stupid) thing....

i have several thousands of pics of me as i also stand as a model... but including face on the net?
No thanks, i have another career too...

And yep, other people on the pic is a no go......!

and yes, I do skype comparisons... lol
stephenbeck92

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seriously wouldn't care. People take selfies everywhere these days. Girls take risqué snaps of themselves and put them on the internet all the time so why can't boys do it too!? The only thing is I'd probably try not to end up in the snap like this chap in the back.

Blender3287

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in a college town and I see guys flexing and taking selfies all the time at the gym, including in the locker room. Never seen anyone doing it with their cock out, but I'm sure it happens. Search something like #gainz on instagram. It's common.

Reactions: CUBE

KurtisT

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've seen guys on the cell phones all the time in locker rooms. Most have them facing down so it's clear they're not trying to take any pics.

Hmmm.....looks like he needs to be working out more and not taking any pictures yet. I think the guy in the back was deliberately photobombing!

dconor69

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Men seem to always be taking selfies in gums and the locker room. Along with a lot of other stuff like jerking together in the showers and an occasional blow job in the steam room or sauna. I've seen it dozens of times which means others have as well. I've picked up many men in this envionment. I think it's just that after working out their testosterone is running high which makes them hornier than usual.

Think I'll post some of the gym selfies I've collected.