Naked Sports

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not sure if this counts but here goes...

When I was in HS and wrestled, I slept over a friends house in his basement. When we woke up Saturday morning, we started wrestling on sleeping bags and I accidentally ripped his boxers. We were histerical laughing trying to rip each others boxers and ended up almost naked with shredded boxers hanging off our legs. We finished the match naked/laughing. It happened a few more times and I remember my mom yellin at me because i was "losing" boxers. haha

zipper69

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
not sure if this counts but here goes...

When I was in HS and wrestled, I slept over a friends house in his basement. When we woke up Saturday morning, we started wrestling on sleeping bags and I accidentally ripped his boxers. We were histerical laughing trying to rip each others boxers and ended up almost naked with shredded boxers hanging off our legs. We finished the match naked/laughing. It happened a few more times and I remember my mom yellin at me because i was "losing" boxers. haha

We need pictures so we can judge who won. :)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before I tried any sport naked I was really skeptical; I thought the jiggling would get way uncomfortable. But it turns out, no surprise in hindsight, that nature has a remedy for that and everything kind of secures itself.

Anything on a beach or in the water are bascially best when done naked.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Naked sports I've gladly experienced - Swimming skinny dipping since a kid and as often as possible, mass streak in college, water skiing and got everyone else to also, bicycling, hiking, running, scuba diving in the Bahamas, snow skiing, snowboarding, fishing, boating, sailing, driving from Aspen to San Diego, even pumping gas naked and my favorite - sport-fucking!

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not so much a "sport" but i did the naked London bike ride last month with about 1000 other people. First naked event, all very strange

London - World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR) - Wiki information site

Sigh. That would never happen here. The religious right would have a screaming nervous breakdown, and the left would worry about THE CHILDREN, (as in, "it's all for the children!" "children are our future" blah blah blah) afraid they'd see a naked adult body.

Now I have yet another reason to go to London.

Reactions: ClaphamRob