Naked Summer

stormyjonny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone ever tried being completely naked for long periods of time?

Last year, I spent the entire summer with my uncle, in his summer home in Miami. During that time I spent the entire summer naked, he got me into the whole nudist thing. The entire summer we never left the house unless we went for groceries. It was a freeing experience, I also enjoyed working out in the home gym nude with my uncle.

(By the way, let me just say this was a nice bonding experience and nothing more. Nothing sexual about it for me.)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I keep a pair of shorts on the front door knob, almost naked at home.

stormyjonny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guyz!
What else do you do naked?
Other than working out, I sleep, clean, study, answer the door and surf(at night) naked.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've posted this before but besides always sleeping naked and always have since 6 yr old and being naked at home and in my courtyard, I have done nude beaches all over the world, snow skied, snowboarded, waterskied, sailed, boating, camping, picnic, fishing, hiking, biking, skinny-scuba diving, snorkeling, projects in yard, cooking, grilling, swimming and sunning at pool, drove from Grand Junction, CO through UT and NV and to Barstow, CA totally naked including pumping gas at self-serves naked! All naked week on buddies houseboat with the guys on Lake Powell is coming up in June too!

Last edited:

priapasim

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I stay naked the whole time in the house and will mow the back yard grass while naked as well, numerous neighbors have seen me thus from time to time, no one gives a rats ass really, some guys in the neighborhood indicated they were jealous of my size. The wife is never happy about my penchant for being naked for any to see.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was able to once spend a whole week-end naked, when I was living alone. A couple of students (boys) walked in on me, but I didn't bother to dress. I just talked with them about what was on their minds, and they had the chance to fully "check me out" if they wanted to. As a result, these particular students became more cooperative in class and there did seem to have been a "bonding" of sorts, among us, which I can only attribute to the fact they had seen me naked, and that I had not been embarrassed by it.

And, I did manage to drive several hundred miles Naked, because I was in a pick-up truck which was above most of the traffic, plus I drove through mostly rural areas.

I have spent several days at nudist clubs, both with ladies, and without, and when it comes time to get dressed to leave, I can hardly force myself to put clothes on again.

I love to be naked, whether alone or in the company of others. And there doesn't need to be anything sexual about the experience, except for the fact that all our "private" parts are on full display.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I keep a pair of shorts on the front door knob, almost naked at home.

How are you "almost naked at home" if your shorts are on the doorknob? Are you wearing socks? (insert smartass icon here)

I love to sleep naked but find that I usually can't since I end up sweating so much. I still sweat if I use just a sheet, and I get cold if I sleep with no covers. If I wear a t-shirt, for some reason (even with a lot of blankets) I never sweat at all. Does this happen to anybody else? Is there a way around it so I can still sleep naked and not wake up with the sheets soaked in sweat (and then freezing) in the middle of the night?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ooops, should have said 'always' naked at home...

as I get older I just dont care lol....love to 'flop'.... freedom!

How are you "almost naked at home" if your shorts are on the doorknob? Are you wearing socks? (insert smartass icon here)

I love to sleep naked but find that I usually can't since I end up sweating so much. I still sweat if I use just a sheet, and I get cold if I sleep with no covers. If I wear a t-shirt, for some reason (even with a lot of blankets) I never sweat at all. Does this happen to anybody else? Is there a way around it so I can still sleep naked and not wake up with the sheets soaked in sweat (and then freezing) in the middle of the night?

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've done a lot of nude modeling, and I'm naked in my house when I'm alone. The longest time I went naked was when I went for one of my modeling shoots, but stayed with the photographer for the weekend. His friends and I just chilled nude by the fire, even went out on a boat and ate lunch nude on the boat. Skinny dipping, talking, drinking, etc. It was rather refreshing...there were other people around with boats, but I tried not to let them bother me... :D

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Guess I must've spent the last twenty years in various states of nudity. With me it was more out of not bothering to put clothes on rather than a deliberate effort to see how much I do without clothing.

For example I'd never think to drive nude because I'd have to put on clothing to get into the car then take them off again, unless I were leaving a place where I was already nude, and even then it'd seem to me to be a bit overboard.

I have cut the grass nude, in part because in the summer it's so frekin hot down here it seems the logical way to go. Swimming that way too seems only natural. Clothing and water don't mix imo, unless it's for protection against temperature or something like that.

Not in reference to anyone here, but in my mind there's a difference between that casual nudity as part of an everyday natural series of circumstances, and that "let's see if we can get away with walking thru Wal-mart in the buff" kind of thing.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to sleep naked in my dorm, well when all my roommates weren't there, but it felt weird and at some point, itchy...

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
went to two sex workshops offered by sexologist/radio personality Stan Dale in Northern California. both were nude all day Saturday and Sunday. to keep from getting cold feet at the first workshop, I parked where someone would park behind me so I couldn't escape.

also in a one day massage workshop. only issue was the pool was filled with ice water and none of the guys would risk shrinkage by taking a swim.

both were liberating!

appletree

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If i'm home alone or with just my gf i'm always naked, it's just way more comfortable. I swim in the pool and hang out in the back yard naked and I enjoy the nude beach, especially going swimming there. Very liberating.