Nude boxers/mma naked weigh-ins

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
OK, now I'm REALLY curious!

I've seen lots of these weigh-ins take place with trunks or shorts or underwear on.

Why ... would boxers weigh-in naked? And when? Is it a matter of trying to get down to a certain weight, like for wrestlers?

Yes, every little bit helps if you have to make weight, also it shows in the great tradition of athletes from even before the original Olympics in Greece (which were all nude) onward that you have no shame in your body which is your instrument in sports, further there is a tradition amongst jocks that you wouldn't want to be seen as a big scared puss about being naked or modest in the locker-room or anywhere else related to your sport no matter who is around.

Reactions: RPX

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the grand scheme of things...these guys look beyond the "being naked" part rather than losing everything they worked for by not making weight. I wrestled in HS and can tell you I was so worried about not making weight and had no problen dropping to briefs or even naked instead of getting a forfeit and letting my team down.

Reactions: RPX

biyoung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
take it from a guy who wrestled in hs and college u would root for the hottest guys to be just that .2 over so they would have to remove their underwear. it always seems no matter how big or small wrestlers are not shy bout showin off

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Biyoung,

Does wrestling give guys a hardon? Why?? I've seen numerous pics of guys in singlets with erections after standing up from a match. Is it the physical exertion? Is it just physiological like sleep erections? Or is it holding on to a hot guy and him holding on to you?

Thanks.