Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you ever been with your friends or family and ended up somewhere where you had to get naked, when you hadn't expected to when you set out - maybe a sauna in Europe which you didn't know would be nude or communal showers when camping oir maybe even an outdoor swim ?

If you're not used to be naked, how does it feel to get naked in front of them, to see them naked and for them to see you bare?

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We had some friends that put a hot tub in their back yard. We would go over for parties and every one would strip naked and jump in the tub. I loved being naked in front of 12-16 people and would always volunteer to get the drinks so I could stand naked outside of the tub and pass out the drinks. Yes, the girls did talk to each other about me, my wife told me.

Chantal_Kyrie

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personally, I haven't...living in Canada, though, there aren't really any chances. Everything and everybody is so conservative here. I don't have problems with it, though. I refuse to be one of the people who goes to a cubicle to change at the pool, no matter who's there (family, friends, etc.), and I have no problems stripping down in front of my friends.
I do alter my behaviour if I feel I'm making others uncomfortable, though. I have some friends I always turn away for, simply for their peace of mind. (guess I couldn't expose them to so much hot...:biggrin1:)

Rob_81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually have a funny story for this: I was working at a chemical plant about 2 years ago and me and and my 4 co-workers in the immediate vicinity were subject to a chemical spill on our clothes, we had to strip down and get in a chemical shower. It was not awkward, kind of funny because it was an untested cleaning product, but still funny. We were all friends so we played it off, but none of us let it go, we crack jokes about it all the time.

tino88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i was in equus playing Alan Strang at my college recently, and never told my parents that there was quite a bit of nudity in it, and that in fact, I get totally nude on stage with another character. It was interesting talking about it after the show.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was in Iceland at an international conference. We went to the "Blue lagoon", a sort of natural spa. There we all had to get changed in an open room. It was very funny to see the reaction of the different nationalities: the scandinavians got naked and put on their trunks without bothering, they showed all their goodies; the Germans and the Dutch also did not have any problem although they did not particularly show off; the southern Europeans (Italians and Greek) almost had a heart attack; North Americans (mostly Canadians) were not particularly troubled either (this was a liberal university environment though).

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Interesting thread. I was in Japan with my boss and we were taken to baths by our hosts, two different sorts of baths. The first time my boss had some other engagement, which I thought might be an excuse for not going. He's very fit, mid-forties, not very tall, very much a ladies' man. He is one of the few colleagues I have never been swimming with or to gym, so I had never seen him naked before. He did come to the second baths though and looked awkward - as I probably did too, not knowing what to do - but I was surprised to see he was far hairier than I had thought and that his cock was almost invisible in all the hair. He never mentioned the Japanese baths after that.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you ever been with your friends or family and ended up somewhere where you had to get naked, when you hadn't expected to when you set out - maybe a sauna in Europe which you didn't know would be nude or communal showers when camping oir maybe even an outdoor swim ?

If you're not used to be naked, how does it feel to get naked in front of them, to see them naked and for them to see you bare?

This is an intriguing question for me. At first glance, I thought it was somewhat ridiculous, since I've been nude in front of hundreds, perhaps even a thousand people without thinking about "how it feels".

Most people that see me nude are strangers until I make a decision to develop a friendship. These are people that I meet while attending "clothing-optional" events. I'm usually feeling glad that I'm not constrained by garments. I feel happy to make a new acquaintance.

As a youngster in phy-ed classes or during athletic team preparations in the locker room at school, I was extremely self-conscious about my penis not being circumcised. That self-consciousness must have disappeared by the time I was in my mid-twenties "streaking" at a party that had become somewhat boring. How does one express emotions during these events? At the party, I felt anxious prior to streaking, and relief after I had finished. At school, my emotions were "guarded"; nakedness was a necessity in the locker room and showers. Did I "feel" apprehension that I might sprout an erection, then face the ridicule of embarrassment.

Thanks for the question. It's a good reminder that I lose touch with my feelings, and perhaps am less empathetic of others' feelings than need be.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't mind being naked (or stripping) if everybody else is. Once you get over the "everybody looking while pretending not to" stage, it's cool. I'm not going to be the only one naked at a party, though.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
i was in equus playing Alan Strang at my college recently, and never told my parents that there was quite a bit of nudity in it, and that in fact, I get totally nude on stage with another character. It was interesting talking about it after the show.

Good for you, man. This is a tremendous play, and a very interesting and vivid example of how nudity on the stage isn't sexual at all, depending on context. Even tho' the scene involved implied sex with the power represented by the horse, and even more clearly implied sex with his gf on stage, it wasn't really sexual.
I saw this at age 15 with my gf, and I was completely captivated. As a guy who--like all of you--crave the drama and the INTENSITY that sex brings, I thought the theme of questioning whether it's worth giving up a 'sickness' to become more societally mainstream was a profound issue.
Sorry to be so pretentious there!
Anyway, I saw this play in at Georgetown U about 9 yrs ago. The boy kept his boxer briefs on, the girl, her underwear as well. I suspect for people that didn't really know the play as I did, didn't really lose anything by their "modesty."

D_Cleasby Clapworthy

Experimental Member
Media
At the weekend i went canoeing with my uncle and my cousin. My uncle is in his late 50s and my cousin is 24. When we got back to the centre the instructor said to us, "the shower block is over there". I hadnt expected it. I thought we would just go home and get changed after.I havent seen either of them since i was about 8 years old and definately never saw them naked. My uncle disappeared to get a hot drink but my me and my cuz went straight to the showers. It was quite a small room and had communaal showers. I was a bit nervous as i didnt want to freak him out by just getting naked as i do at the gym or pool, so i started undressing slowly to see what he was planning on doing. He did the stupid towel dance thing where he kept his boxers on, then took them off once he was wrapped up. This was a bit odd i though as the showers were naked anyway. He waslked to the showers as i carried on getting undressed but i saw him from behind hang his towel up and enter the shower room. So, i just walked naked to the shower. It was the only male in my family i have ever seen naked. He certainly had nothing to be ashamed of! We showered for a good 20minutes and he didnt worry about his towel on the way back. Also we stood next to each other naked drying off. I saw him checking me out quite a bit and we stayed naked together for quite a while, just chatting. As we were getting dressed my uncle came in. My cuz was still naked but i had my boxers on. He was in no rush to get dressed infront of his dad. I left them to it. Was a nice experience to be comfortable with him after all these years

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was about 12, I went on a Saturday canoe trip with other members of my Scout troop. At one point during the middle of the afternoon, the scoutmaster said it was time to go swimming, and because all of us were male, it was okay to go skinny-dipping. Most of us did. I was a little shy, so I took my clothes off behind some tall grass on shore and jumped into the river. I had a perfectly fine time, except that when we were done and it was time to dress and get paddling again, I found that ants had gotten into my clothes on shore and had to spend some time getting them out.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Happened to a friend of mine- very nice guy,tall, thin, but was *very* shy (and from what all of us could tell would fit in *very* well here). He had heart surgery unexpectedly. As part of his rehab he used the (brand new) 'wellness facility' that was part of the university medical center- the facility was being rehabed top to bottom. She he did his cardio, went to shower, was lathering his hair, heard voices and looks up to see 3 naked women standing in the shower.... Seems the signs were being repainted and the FE had yet to make it up...

He also gained unexpected popularity for some reason....(did not help the shyness tho)

D_Glansthorpe Schmuck

Experimental Member
Media
Happened to a friend of mine- very nice guy,tall, thin, but was *very* shy (and from what all of us could tell would fit in *very* well here). He had heart surgery unexpectedly. As part of his rehab he used the (brand new) 'wellness facility' that was part of the university medical center- the facility was being rehabed top to bottom. She he did his cardio, went to shower, was lathering his hair, heard voices and looks up to see 3 naked women standing in the shower.... Seems the signs were being repainted and the FE had yet to make it up...

He also gained unexpected popularity for some reason....(did not help the shyness tho)

I loled at this haha