Naked with friends, strangers or acquaintances

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've seen several threads discussing the comfort level of being naked with close friends or relatives, as opposed to strangers.

I have an observation to make, and want to read the reaction of others. I find it more uncomfortable to encounter another man in the locker/shower room whom I only know casually. He is neither a close friend nor a complete stranger. But we are both Naked, which defines the dynamic of the moment.

Do others feel as I do, that this is the most awkard encounter of all?

westminsterfun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only time was after I got circumcised and then felt very self conscious. Now I just get it out without thinking... I guess I understand but at the end of the day we are all the same but built differently. I would never get naked with my parents but with friends I have no issues. Also, the gym at work tends to put paid to modesty when you are naked with some guy and then have a meeting with him an hour later!

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
With me it depends from the person I'm nude with in the lockerroom. With some of my friends I don't have any problems to be nude with because I know they aren't bothered either. But with some you see that they aren't comfterable being nude around others, so they make me uncomfterable too. With family the same, although I just get over it and get nude, because really, it is just a nude body.

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen several threads discussing the comfort level of being naked with close friends or relatives, as opposed to strangers.

I have an observation to make, and want to read the reaction of others. I find it more uncomfortable to encounter another man in the locker/shower room whom I only know casually. He is neither a close friend nor a complete stranger. But we are both Naked, which defines the dynamic of the moment.

Do others feel as I do, that this is the most awkard encounter of all?

Why do you find being in the shower naked with an acquaintance "most" awkward? I'd have thought that would be easy as all you have to do sis acknowledge the person without having to stand speaking to them ?

Do you find it awkward with close friends and family too ? I'd have thought that could be more difficult as you can't just smile and walk away.

But either way you're in a shower - it's not as though you were in a gay sauna when you were both "straight" or on your first visit to a naturist club and not entirely comfortable nude - we're all guys so why worry. Maybe even enjoy.