Naked Workout

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So, just posted my New Years resolutions on my blog, chief among them is getting back to my regular morning workout (done nude) and eating healthy. The last three months of 2022 almost wiped out the progress of the first six months, so it's back to the regimen.

One promise I make is that if - when! - I drop the remaining 40 pounds I'll do a video of me dancing naked to celebrate. Stay tuned!

Boatboi

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, just posted my New Years resolutions on my blog, chief among them is getting back to my regular morning workout (done nude) and eating healthy. The last three months of 2022 almost wiped out the progress of the first six months, so it's back to the regimen.

One promise I make is that if - when! - I drop the remaining 40 pounds I'll do a video of me dancing naked to celebrate. Stay tuned!
Looking forward to it bruh :p

Reactions: RamblingCock

CosmicBoy99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Please tag me when it happens :heart:

Reactions: RamblingCock

JoelSyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sex
Although one of the advantages I have working out at home has always been not having to wear a shirt because I like to see the muscles I'm working in the mirror, during the shut-down when the gym was closed was the first time I worked out with nothing on. The only challenge was in deadlifts when my junk would sometimes get in the way and I did find myself getting turned on and hard at times which distracted from the workout. But overall I found it somewhat liberating; but still prefer the gym even if I have to keep on the shirt :(.

My wife seemed to like me working out nude too and couldn't help but to snap some pictures.
Sexy pic

D

deleted7400431

Do you know any workout naked here in London? We can get a few of us at my place and do naked exercises or stretching with our bodies