Naked World

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Nov 12, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Has anyone seen the HBO Undercover documentary Naked World about Spencer Tunick and his nude photography he's taken on all of the continents? Anyone been a part of his mass photos?

2. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Never even heard of this one, Hapi. There are many HBO documentaries I've wanted to see over the years that I missed out on. One that comes to mind is the documentary dicussing the penis and penis size. Anyone know how I can get a copy of these programs?

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I saw Naked World. It was rather interesting in an odd sort of way, but Spencer Tunick's whining worked my last nerve!

4. Zot57

Zot57 Member

Albums:
    [quote author=gigantikok link=board=99;num=1068625346;start=0#1 date=11/12/03 at 00:33:05]Never even heard of this one, Hapi. There are many HBO documentaries I've wanted to see over the years that I missed out on. One that comes to mind is the documentary dicussing the penis and penis size. Anyone know how I can get a copy of these programs?[/quote]

Is this the one you're talking about?

http://www.hbo.com/privatedicks/

-- Erik

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice