Naked Yoga

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Latinoboy9, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    I am in my 4th month of naked yoga in Boston Mass., and its very kewl to see other guys my age finally coming to class and I have met some kewl friends and good contacts I go twice a week and I am also doing a Capoeira class(non-nude) in Mass two nights a week also the other night after capoeira class a older latino guy about 40 or so? named Juan asked me if I wanted to go swim at the YMCA and I said sure so we took his car to the Y and went for a swim. He had no idea and I had no idea what we were in for that night. We got to the locker room and I stripped down and put on my tiny HOM bikini and he was watching me all the time and then he decided to change and I stood there like he did when I was changing. I watched him, my eyes were glued to his bulging bikini underwear and when he peeled them off I was stunned! He had to be like 9" soft and he looked at me and said "yeah I'm hung like you also" and I said I am not that big soft...So we went to the pool after he put on his bikini and we talked about different things like my college and my brothers and my mom and dad and his work and our workouts and then after we swam we went to the saunna and stripped off our bikini's and sat and talked some more it was so kewl to have someone just sit and talk and not try to hit on you...We looked at each other and compaired our soft cocks and his was longer and fatter it was nothing sexual just a freindship of to guys knowing we were hung like horses and then we dicussed our cocks and I asked him how it was when he was growing up and what he went thru when he was young he was just so kewl and I asked him if we can do this all the time after class and he said yes so its a kewl thing not a sexual thing...I love it!
    Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

2. sizablenyc

sizablenyc New Member

Albums:
    That is the sweetest story I have ever read!!!!!! big kiss for that:)

3. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's great to hear. It's quite rare to find the same kind of kinship we have here out in the real world.

I'm happy for you!

4. tasty9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nice to find a buddy like that.

About the naked yoga... I love doing yoga naked for the way it feels, more freedom and all that, but there is a downside. Do you find that your cock gets in the way in some poses? Sometimes I don't know what to do with it. And lets not even start about plow pose... ;-)

5. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    LOL! Yeah I hang at 7 1/2" to 8" when soft so it does get in the way most of the time with the poses but I deal very nicely with it...

6. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Nice story, Jose.
    What kind of yoga do you do, in naked yoga?
    Regular hatha? Any other particular kind?
    So you to be doing naked yoga, by the way.

7. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:

Vinyasa Yoga is what we do, it is breath synchronized movement the poses run together and it very good for variety and has sun salutations but what I really like is the way it comes together like being a dancer.
    And also my Capoeira is the best for the ultimate workout....I have really found something I enjoy other than swimming and I still very much enjoy to swim.

8. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

I wish something like that would happen to me. I tried talking to some guy, and he when I left the gym he was waiting for me outside. So I walk through the parking garage to the street and he actually drove by me. I knew he wanted to hook up but thats not what I want. I just want a work out partner.

9. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    (sigh)

I miss my twice-a-week Hatha sessions. My instructor was a knockout, and I used to be able to palm the floor. Now, I do well to even touch my toes...guess there's some downward dog in my future.

10. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

I envy you this cool friendship, man. I hope it continues to be as it is now, for you! I'd like to find something like that, and it wouldn't have to be with a super-hung guy, since I'm not. Just something where you're ok being naked, talking about things, cocks, sex, workouts, the weather, whatever. Would be really cool.

11. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:

Its going very well and its so kewl we hang out and even went clothes shopping the other day and bought some kewl stuff and showed him how to be more sexy when dressing to go out. and talking about anything and the workout are really gong good and the shower's and sauna after I even showed him how to do the crunches on the ball and some wild sit-ups with him sitting on my feet. Its really kewl to have such a great workout partner, we are going to the Cape this weekend he's taking me to a couple of places and some club that is having underwear night...it should be fun! Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

12. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Well its time for a update! We went to P-Town last week and he has friend that has a home there and we did the whole tea-dance scene and walked the beaches nude and I have not see so many heads turn while we walked together and we sat in town in our speedo's and people watched and then went to eat in our speedo's and heads were still watching us as we strolled from here to there in our speedo's
    We went shopping and I said lets go look for some new swim bikini's in this store and when we walked in the clerks were all over us like bees on honey and I tried on swim bikini's and showed off for the clerks and so did he, we bought 3 each and then left for the dunes and the funny thing is we took off our speedo's and went nude...LOL! so much for the new swim bikini's for a older guy he is so kewl to hang with!

13. bondapher

bondapher New Member

i wanna try yoga, the regular kind, but 90% of the class are women.

14. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    hey, wish i had know you were here.....I live in Ptown

15. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    I would have liked to stop in to see you...Maybe next couple of weeks we might be going back Aug 17th for 5 days he has a friend with a house there also we will be staying at...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

16. aleftcurve

aleftcurve Member

Albums:
    Jose,

I practice Yoga everyday(non nude)And i've trained in Capoeira for over 3 years now. Great Workout!!

17. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    I really love it is is so much fun combine with energy...Makes me praise my body! By the way you have a nice cock!

p.s. Mine goes up and to the left also!

Draft saved Draft deleted